Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Don’t see it on their list ...Where do you see GG at?

I see it is available in the UK store, as well as the EU store, and the worldwide store. Only NOT available in the US store and the Canadian store. And thats a shame because I would like to grab some of these as well.

Just an F.Y.I., don't sleep on the Sweet & Sour Illuminautos. I have one going now that has great structure, many budsites that are starting to stack, nice medium height at 2 feet and great lineage with Sour Stomper and Toof Decay as direct parents.

I see it is available in the UK store, as well as the EU store, and the worldwide store. Only NOT available in the US store and the Canadian store. And thats a shame because I would like to grab some of these as well.

Just an F.Y.I., don't sleep on the Sweet & Sour Illuminautos. I have one going now that has great structure, many budsites that are starting to stack, nice medium height at 2 feet and great lineage with Sour Stomper and Toof Decay as direct parents.

Glanced at that one, had a closer look at Deez Nugs but circling around for second look at Sweet / Sour!

Thnaks for the heads up and clarification on Goldie!

Day 40 ....Sam’s Crack aka Breaking Free

Flowers are building .... Gave Break some more compost and Thrive.n yesterday .... Buds are stacking
EC21C9B1-C170-408F-B055-138A28060B53.jpeg

B8DD1B88-21DF-427A-97C2-6D7B7A33F3FC.jpeg

Got five GG today as freebies, Psyched.

Ah man, get outa town ..... I want I want .... shareies? I’ll give her lots of love, pretty please .....

I love that strain, I’ve still have a few beans ..... Here’s Sticky Jane - 34 days old - minimal training, she grew almost natural ..... just cola held down a bit and few leaf tucks and branches held down some ..... Suspect Flippin Golf Ball Hard Size Nugs will be produced .... Stinky stuff I hear, cherish those babies, Fish.

36ish days old
1EB1DC83-4D0F-46CD-AA25-D4D97D7A1FAF.jpeg

CC30602A-307D-42F1-AAB5-7B7AA967539B.jpeg

Hope I receive when I order, thinking 4/20? :cools:

She’s looking better and better every day bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thanks: Clyde, appreciate that ...... Today I removed the 3000/5000 Full Cycle and replaced with its Sister 3000 dedicated bloom light with enhanced reds and added a 54 Wall 3500 COB on left side to provide more constant light to Cream Puff, Strawberry Nugs, who is doing super btw .... anyways set PAR, hitting 615 center point 1” above Cola - 1pm not the taller high noon bud .... anyways hitting 615 with a low of 350ish when rail moves to other end ... plants seem to Flippin love it .... Praying better than ever, even the Fan Leaves ....

:bighug:
:pass:
Pic today 3/6 afternoon.... cola at 2 o’clock.
A74DE40B-033A-4149-8C49-D6FA40FCCCF8.jpeg

Back