Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

41st Day - Evening Update - A little Love Stretch Training Tonight :bighug:

Breaking Free is taxing the tent height ... Cola, Rear and Front Sites are the offenders so we grow them horizontally for a touch ....

Stems were gently weighted downward by placing tent pegs towards end of stem or lower - after X Time pegs removed and upward journey will continues!

View attachment 1025581

Cola Bud
View attachment 1025580

Cola Right 2 o’clock .... like 6 pegs on that bud and she coulda taken more, stronq stem.
View attachment 1025583
Hey quick question, what are you doing to fought bugs? I had some spider mites, thought I got rid of them then saw them re-apear. I'm more just getting into flower so I'm trying to be mindful of the end product.

Thanks

Hey quick question, what are you doing to fought bugs? I had some spider mites, thought I got rid of them then saw them re-apear. I'm more just getting into flower so I'm trying to be mindful of the end product.

Thanks
Haven’t encountered any bugs yet ...... Neem Oil comes to mind and for sure many beneficial insects..... check out this podcast, Bug Lady ..... https://www.kisorganics.com/pages/cannabis-cultivation-and-science-podcast-episode-15

Hope that helps, good luck with those devils!

Reactions: wes
Hey just to get this right you're bending the top of each big cola over to expose the sites underneath?

I'm Day 25, can I ask do you think it's a good idea for me to do the same?

I’ve been doing Break’s entire life, so ya, go for it ..... Gentle give her love!

You will love Sam's Crack. I just finished mine a couple weeks ago and it is amazing!

You will love Sam's Crack. I just finished mine a couple weeks ago and it is amazing!

:thanks: for that info, good to hear .... do you recall how long your grow was?

Reactions: wes
Last night we hung a few tent pegs on a couple buds, including the cola ..... This AM pegs removed and take a look at the nice bend in the Cola Stem .... I’m hoping this helps offset Cola, make it a little stronger and it helped surrounding sites pop up a little, this AM it seemed entire plant grew an inch plus, except where she was anchored .... Pegs were removed and one placed on fan leaf by bend to help show bend / take pic.
612253DA-7833-4987-A4CE-E831DC0AEE50.jpeg

94B3EAF3-1CDD-4AA7-8B75-3A4A3B9A629D.jpeg

Attachments

• 87DBAAE7-70A7-4E18-BD2B-C1662F15CA3C.jpeg
    87DBAAE7-70A7-4E18-BD2B-C1662F15CA3C.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 193
42 Days Old .... Sam’s Crack

OldBoy must sound like a broken record but Breaking Free is doing wonderful .... She seemed to like her topdressing and spray feeding of Thrive.n .....

We remove the tent pegs we had weighing down Cola and two other large site and believe it or not, her cola bent near the top from the weight and then turned back up, think we added a little stem mass while other sites grew .....

Exciting times are coming, she is just starting to stack buds and if stems are any indications buds are going to be HUGE .... I will do a wet and dry weight when done ....

Here’s a few pics, Day 42 ...... Cola Startiq / Note Stem Size
5131D2A0-1775-4DDA-9B83-3CC4309A8688.jpeg

Cola is far right .....
1339C945-8820-4BAF-AE07-BA46A43CB4A6.jpeg

Look at all the lower sites developing
CCDCC81F-C072-44A3-9ADA-E380B06B3897.jpeg

42 Days Old .... Sam’s Crack

OldBoy must sound like a broken record but Breaking Free is doing wonderful .... She seemed to like her topdressing and spray feeding of Thrive.n .....

We remove the tent pegs we had weighing down Cola and two other large site and believe it or not, her cola bent near the top from the weight and then turned back up, think we added a little stem mass while other sites grew .....

Exciting times are coming, she is just starting to stack buds and if stems are any indications buds are going to be HUGE .... I will do a wet and dry weight when done ....

Here’s a few pics, Day 42 ...... Cola Startiq / Note Stem Size
View attachment 1026230

Cola is far right .....
View attachment 1026231

Look at all the lower sites developing
View attachment 1026232
What is in Thrive N? I am not one to spray my plants, especially in flower. Looking good! Good work

What is in Thrive N? I am not one to spray my plants, especially in flower. Looking good! Good work

Hey slow-bro how do it go .... :pass:

Thrive.n can be used in soil as well .......

In my vegetable garden I am a spray feeder .... Upon joining AFN I noted not much spray feeding going on ..... Contrary to the Reagan Years when I sprayed Fish or Seedwwed until flower then sprayed budswell (bat guano) for 4-5 weeks into flower being careful to spray underside and dry plant ....

So when I discovered you could spray and Thrive.n, decided to give a try ...

Thrive.n is a Plant Food that is stacked with amino acids that helps ..... bla bla bla .... Read more here https://buildasoil.com/collections/...ve-n-organic-amino-acid?variant=8830194286709

I cannot unequivocally say it helps, maybe later when I do side by side vegetables- well at least on lettuce I’ll know but I am liking the results I’m getting and Thrive.n is part of it, I think ....

Crazy Numbers too, I must be it’s my mind 15.0.0 and apply in Flower - Silly Rabbit.

Larger stems is one claim of the amino acids .... how the flip do I know but mine sure look big to me, Sorry about sideways image it was right side up on my puter
DBE1CEF5-53E1-46A3-A198-707F7E40EB72.jpeg

6D45AEAF-03A0-4194-94A3-1B57A7F2DA3F.jpeg

Plants been growing the stem structure for the buds to come

Last edited:
Back