Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Ah man, get outa town ..... I want I want .... shareies? I’ll give her lots of love, pretty please .....

I love that strain, I’ve still have a few beans ..... Here’s Sticky Jane - 34 days old - minimal training, she grew almost natural ..... just cola held down a bit and few leaf tucks and branches held down some ..... Suspect Flippin Golf Ball Hard Size Nugs will be produced .... Stinky stuff I hear, cherish those babies, Fish.

36ish days old
View attachment 1025059
View attachment 1025060

Hope I receive when I order, thinking 4/20? :cools:
Stinkier the better. She looks great. Ive got so many great options for the next run. My friend is a superfan of the Skywalker so thats on the list for sure. Maybe ill run two GG. Not gonna think on it to hard now. There is some serious girth to those stems, hopefully thats a sign of some jam packed colas. Be well

:drool:[
USER=44534]@FishWizard[/USER] ..... Skywalker I think is a little tall for me, Sam’s Crack is pushing the limit ..... My next run maybe awhile, move planned .... but looking to stockup few seeds if 4/20 sale .....

Thanks for notice on stems, almost pencil size at tip and baby finger at base, serious stems, I attribute partly to Thrive.n .... Costs pennies - works in ANY kind of grow, even hydro ....

Believe it or not - 15.0.0 ..... CRAZY NUMBERS ...... and I’m using in Flower, go figure .....

Plants need a hit of nitro - remember they still produce leaves, BUT real reason is the amino acids and trace stuff, over my head stuff but I see results and trust my sources .... check it out at buildasoil.com and once on site search Thrive.n .....

I use 1/4 strength almost every water and spray 1/2-3/4 strength every 10 days or so ..... Thrive.n $15 postpaid, who knew and it goes a long way, keep pouch sealed air tight and it will,last for many Grows, like 125 gallons or 500 at my rate - I always under use recommended.

Last edited:
:drool:[
USER=44534]@FishWizard[/USER] ..... Skywalker I think is a little tall for me, Sam’s Crack is pushing the limit ..... My next run maybe awhile, move planned .... but looking to stockup few seeds if 4/20 sale .....

Thanks for notice on stems, almost pencil size at tip and baby finger at base, serious stems, I attribute partly to Thrive.n .... Costs pennies - works in ANY kind of grow, even hydro ....

Believe it or not - 15.0.0 ..... CRAZY NUMBERS ...... and I’m using in Flower, go figure .....

Plants need a hit of nitro - remember they still produce leaves, BUT real reason is the amino acids and trace stuff, over my head stuff but I see results and trust my sources .... check it out at buildasoil.com and once on site search Thrive.n .....

I use 1/4 strength almost every water and spray 1/2-3/4 strength every 10 days or so ..... Thrive.n $15 postpaid, who knew and it goes a long way, keep pouch sealed air tight and it will,last for many Grows, like 125 gallons or 500 at my rate - I always under use recommended.
Keep sharing this great info :) this is bookmarked and also thanks for that podcast link.

41 Days Old ..... Sam’s Crack

• Wonderul Plant, Growth has been spectacular ..... Love my LOS and the few amendments and my worm compost, gotta believe building good worm compost is a key to successful grows ..... Seems the Worm is forgotten in the Hydro World ..... OB is rambling, and smoking a bowl, but IF I WERE KING there would be no leaf burning every fall and no plowing or tilling ..... sigh, another hit please ....
:pass:

Anyways back to the grow ..... Break just had a little compost, from mymworm bin, added plus 3/4 strength misting of Thrive.n ..... Sweet response- Stems are big, buds are starting to stack ..... Left of Break is Cream Puff and to her right is beloved Sticky Jane, about same age, Break is a MONSTER!
:worship:

E499F5C1-69C1-49FD-AE9D-59194B9AF049.jpeg

1A762399-17CF-4209-B6F9-5976C14A858D.jpeg

5BE79550-F6EF-499D-95EE-29A156ABA909.jpeg

Attachments

• 34872C2A-83C2-41B9-A5CA-3F778EC4FA14.jpeg
    34872C2A-83C2-41B9-A5CA-3F778EC4FA14.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 74
41 Days Old ..... Sam’s Crack

• Wonderul Plant, Growth has been spectacular ..... Love my LOS and the few amendments and my worm compost, gotta believe building good worm compost is a key to successful grows ..... Seems the Worm is forgotten in the Hydro World ..... OB is rambling, and smoking a bowl, but IF I WERE KING there would be no leaf burning every fall and no plowing or tilling ..... sigh, another hit please ....
:pass:

Anyways back to the grow ..... Break just had a little compost, from mymworm bin, added plus 3/4 strength misting of Thrive.n ..... Sweet response- Stems are big, buds are starting to stack ..... Left of Break is Cream Puff and to her right is beloved Sticky Jane, about same age, Break is a MONSTER!
:worship:

View attachment 1025497
View attachment 1025500
View attachment 1025498
Some controlled burning is key to keep our neighborhoods safe, or we go out and rake the forest. Just saying. There has to be a balance. And there is almost always more than one way to approach a problem.

:)
Karl

Some controlled burning is key to keep our neighborhoods safe, or we go out and rake the forest. Just saying. There has to be a balance. And there is almost always more than one way to approach a problem.

:)
Karl

I’m probably extreme, you’re right, but can we have a No Burn Day, at least, worldwide?

Reactions: wes
41st Day - Evening Update - A little Love Stretch Training Tonight :bighug:

Breaking Free is taxing the tent height ... Cola, Rear and Front Sites are the offenders so we grow them horizontally for a touch ....

Stems were gently weighted downward by placing tent pegs towards end of stem or lower - after X Time pegs removed and upward journey will continues!

9FA5F730-313B-470B-8C94-E037B82A7C82.jpeg

Cola Bud
039AE764-BB0E-4A50-8BBA-D27B4E1A23A2.jpeg

Cola Right 2 o’clock .... like 6 pegs on that bud and she coulda taken more, stronq stem.
ED95F163-DE88-4EAD-9478-D941B5511E7E.jpeg

41st Day - Evening Update - A little Love Stretch Training Tonight :bighug:

Breaking Free is taxing the tent height ... Cola, Rear and Front Sites are the offenders so we grow them horizontally for a touch ....

Stems were gently weighted downward by placing tent pegs towards end of stem or lower - after X Time pegs removed and upward journey will continues!

View attachment 1025581

Cola Bud
View attachment 1025580

Cola Right 2 o’clock .... like 6 pegs on that bud and she coulda taken more, stronq stem.
View attachment 1025583

Hey just to get this right you're bending the top of each big cola over to expose the sites underneath?

I'm Day 25, can I ask do you think it's a good idea for me to do the same?

Back