Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Perfect ..... You failed to answer .....

RU a Redneck? :crying: I R a redneck!

OK no tent, that makes mounting easy, secure rail to wood nailer and height not an issue ..... Yes a rail will be more productive - In my tent I had a rail over big plant and two smaller plants off to the side under COB Lighting ..... I am looking at ES myself for a stationary grow in a 2x4 area .....

With a rail the plant receives light more efficiently when using something like I have https://opticledgrowlights.com/products/optic-4-420w-led-grow-light

There are no real hot spots - light is cast more efficiently

Good luck.

Peace,
OB

I’m a little “necky.” I fit all the requirements to be a redneck.... and then some..

I should start a thread . I got 4 autos going right now. And more germinating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This plant is why I now have a bottle of Mammoth P in my closet.

I'm looking forward to getting spanked by you again this coming round.

This plant is why I now have a bottle of Mammoth P in my closet.

I'm looking forward to getting spanked by you again this coming round.

Thanks for the vote of confidence- Will see how this one grows .....

Mammoth P you betchya - Also used some EM1 on Sam.

Report Card Day ......

Sam’s Crack produced 358 Dried Grams / 12.5 oz ..... Buds are smallish comparatively speaking but rock hard and good stone, wife and I both sit for a few after smoking a joint ..... more head than body stone but good quality overall ..... I can’t say it’s the best I’ve had but can say better than most street weed and I’ve had some pretty good street weed in my days ...... Grade if I was to assign would be an 7.25 out of 10 ....

We also has strawberry nugs, gold glue and 3 bears going at same time, all were potential Battle Girls but Sam won the qualifier .... we haven’t smoked any of the others yet so hard to compare ......

I have one Sam’s Crack seed remaining but I’ll be growing other Mephisto Strains before I grow her again, even though she produced heavy I suspect I can get good results from other strains ......

In total between four plants and a 2x4 tent plus a second smaller 2x3 area was used for the grow ..... Had Sam and Goldie in the 2x4 while Bear and Nugs shared 200 watts in other tent ......

Total Hatvest for the four plants was 21 ounces of LOS Grown Smoke .... I absolutely know what went into the dirt and zero, zip, nada chemicals and the taste of this home grown weed is super compared to the street.

View attachment 1050941

View attachment 1050942

View attachment 1050944

Harvest from four plants .....

Nugs top left 70 grams, Gold Glue bottom left 88 grams, 3 Bear’s top right 98 grams, Sam center mass 358 grams plus some stash on plate and jar not counted nor is the half ounce we smoked ..... We also got 5 grams of Kief which when we compress inside this piston like hand thingie it reminds me of hash and it tastes great, especially Sam who has a red hashish taste, we just love it and wife enjoys harvesting
View attachment 1050943

Frosty and sticky little Nugs, Sam produced the best Hashish like kief, best hash I’ve had in over 40 years, period ..... think Sam would be a good plant to do extract oil from, she is very sticky - the buds stick to each other.
View attachment 1050940

Peace,
OB
holy fucking hell :worship:wow ive just been talking to my other pal @Splitty37 and he mentioned this plant and im so glad i checked her out also you know i grow in coco but he was talking about your grows with soil so when i pop a few girls outdoor this year i may want to pick your brains also thanks so much for all the support on my grows you have given me i dont feel i thank you enough :bighug:and i will keep checking back on your newer adventures

holy fucking hell :worship:wow ive just been talking to my other pal @Splitty37 and he mentioned this plant and im so glad i checked her out also you know i grow in coco but he was talking about your grows with soil so when i pop a few girls outdoor this year i may want to pick your brains also thanks so much for all the support on my grows you have given me i dont feel i thank you enough :bighug:and i will keep checking back on your newer adventures

:thanks: St. Tom - coming from an AFN with 9200 Trophy Points that means a lot and Thank You @Splitty37 for all your support as well .....

For sure St. Tom more than happy to help with any soil grow questions ..... I started growing flowers when wife brought home some marigolds in 1978 and I’ve been hooked on growing ever since, love to watch things grow, even some weeds ..... My neighbor was instrumental in me growing organically and I’ve been growing organically ever since ..... In Reagan days I did one grow under a 400 watt HPS that produced a 180 gram dry cola bud, stinkiest and stoniest bud I’ve ever had but then came job / kids and life and public figure so no grows until I retired and found AFN .... anyways enough about me let’s talk about your outdoor grow .....

Outdoor grow prep actually starts ASAP - we need to prepare soil in the grow area, if you please, tell me a little about your outdoor grow area - is it in a garden area or is this new area that you are planning on using?

Back