Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

I mulch and put a plastic cover over my SIP ...... Plastic cover is vital, even outside so as not to get rainwater into mix, you want to bottom water and the cover helps conserve water as well - it plays an important roll - I tried tomatoes outside last year without cover and only mulch and I had issues with grow but then it was in a tall 5 gallon bucket too but rain goofed it up - good luck with your grow.
I'm with you on keeping out the rain. My grow was roofed for that reason, but the soil was still exposed to the evil gnats, which will not happen again.

I'm with you on keeping out the rain. My grow was roofed for that reason, but the soil was still exposed to the evil gnats, which will not happen again.

gnats are nasty devils - soil on Sam’s growth was protected with a plastic mulch cover - gnats couldn’t get into the soil, thus zero gnat Issue - might try covering pots with some type of cover OF!

Hey MOB, whats cookin brohem? Younfixi to get a garden going soon? Looming forward to some LOS beasts being born. Hope all is well! PEACE, slow

gnats are nasty devils - soil on Sam’s growth was protected with a plastic mulch cover - gnats couldn’t get into the soil, thus zero gnat Issue - might try covering pots with some type of cover OF!
Tad from Kis has a new Podcast about IPM for indoor and outdoor plants. I started to listen to it yesterdsy and got sidetracked. He has an Expert on pest mangement on the podcast. Peacex slow

Hey MOB, whats cookin brohem? Younfixi to get a garden going soon? Looming forward to some LOS beasts being born. Hope all is well! PEACE, slow

Just so happens I am fixing to start another couple girls - been focused lately on the vegetable / flower garden but just last night I dropped couple to soak - may start a journal - will tag you if I do .....

take care slow. MOB

Just so happens I am fixing to start another couple girls - been focused lately on the vegetable / flower garden but just last night I dropped couple to soak - may start a journal - will tag you if I do .....

take care slow. MOB
May start a Journal? Would be a shame not to share your handy work. Hope you do, look forward to following.. peace, slow

take care slow. MOB

Please tag me as well... You know I’ll be pulling up a seat!

May start a Journal? Would be a shame not to share your handy work. Hope you do, look forward to following.. peace, slow

Thanks slow - will do?

Please tag me as well... You know I’ll be pulling up a seat!

You betchya Slim - good to see you, hope is all well in your neighborhood.

Back