Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

gnats are nasty devils - soil on Sam’s growth was protected with a plastic mulch cover - gnats couldn’t get into the soil, thus zero gnat Issue - might try covering pots with some type of cover OF!
That exact plan is in place for any outdoor grow that might happen. :)

Cool Beans - Tag me my brother I wanna visit!
Will do, but I am not sure I will bother outdoor this summer. Well, maybe one plant just for fun. :) Covid-19 seems to have changed a few plans - the better half and I will be around home a bit more than normally the case this summer. So far so good in that department. :)

Will do, but I am not sure I will bother outdoor this summer. Well, maybe one plant just for fun. :) Covid-19 seems to have changed a few plans - the better half and I will be around home a bit more than normally the case this summer. So far so good in that department. :)

Ditto here - we are in our southern home and would like to return to our northern home but it s a “hot spot” - down here in rural America 1 case and that was from a gal who returned from overseas - guess I rather be lucky than good at this point in time!

Lucky or good both work for me. Covid-19 is still pretty quiet here in north central BC. Our hospital is still having no problem with cases. As far as I know from contacts in the health system, we have only had something like a half dozen cases confirmed in this community of ~5000 people so far, and those are now either isolated or have been shipped out to one of the larger hospitals that will handle Covid cases. Face masks are becoming more common each day. So far, so good.

Sam was very good - joints put themselves out from the resin - we had to go to shorter papers as the resin buildup was too in the longer paper .... I have one seed remaining!

Just finished this thread. thanks a lot for taking me on your growing trip MOB.
hope you survived COVID well.
i want to try LST first time soon and found good information here. only what I didn't get was why you didn't leave your weights (tent pegs...) on the plant for longer, just for a few hours. I'd be happy to get an answer.

Mr. Old Boy passed away awhile back. He is greatly missed by many of us organic old guys.
For what it’s worth, he was so proud of that Sam’s Crack. I know he felt it was his best accomplishment in growing. I’m sure he is tickled that people still follow his work
cheers
os

Mr. Old Boy passed away awhile back. He is greatly missed by many of us organic old guys.
For what it’s worth, he was so proud of that Sam’s Crack. I know he felt it was his best accomplishment in growing. I’m sure he is tickled that people still follow his work
cheers
os
Man. He was alive when we were all growing that sams crack freebie years ago. Sad to hear he passed away. He had the straw on top of his soil and other plants in with his soil didn’t he? Very nice fellow. Rest in paradise MOB

edit I literally posted what I said above before I went back to page one. Same guy I was thinking of. Even more sad now that I really truly remember this kind poster and he’s no longer with us :(

Back