Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

@MrOldBoy . You have my vote too, So impressed with your plant. Can't deny the skills it took to grow that beast. Now I still say they should modify the rules in the future to add 1 Close-up picture. Then quality could be a factor as well as yield. My plant looks way different up close vs far aways on my POS phone! You are going to win leg 1 and well deserved! Looking forward to the Final leg to see what you have in store. Peace, slow

I totally agree with the different photo layout ..... knowing what I know now, next photo will use all allotted space - Sam’s Pic is smaller compared to others so I’ll be conscious of height next round .... If they do change format that would be a welcome change and make it a fairer comparison and easy for the voters to make a decide .... I do like the vote for three, that helps even the field!

Slow always enjoyed your company and thank Gro-Bro for both support and Sam’s Vote.:thanks:

Peace,
OB

:pass:

You got my vote too kinda hard to compare them to your Sam as for lushness and health good luck but I don't think u need it

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

:kiss:

Ah shucks, why thank ya and Sam thnaks ya and Sam’s Stable Mates thanks ya too .... thanks a bunch of thanks yas and theys looks like this!

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Just want to thank everyone for their support and votes .... Sam took first place in Leg One of Mephisto Grower of the Year and OldBoy intends on taking First in the Grower of the Year coming later this Summer / Fall

1. Congrats to our winners of the 1st Leg. Normally top 5 move into the final but we had a tie so these 6 will move onto the Finals that should start Sept. 1st
    43 votes 1st place @MrOldBoy
    29 votes 2nd place @Archaic
    23 votes 3rd place @Jc420bigbud
    21 votes 4th place @Wawashell
    12 votes tie 5th place @Steviestash @STILLSMOKIN
    mroldboy-jpeg.1053982
    archaic-jpg.1053983
    jc420bigbud-jpg.1053988
    wawashell-jpg.1053985
    steviestash-jpg.1053986
    stillsmokin-jpg.1053987

Bushmasterar15 another grow
    Live Stoners
    Site Terms Of Use
    New Growers Journals
    bushmasterar15, Thursday at 10:58 AMReportGive Reputation
    [HASHTAG]#2229[/HASHTAG]Unlike+ QuoteReply
    You, Jc420bigbud, ColoradoDreaming420 and 6 others like this.

2. SteviestashSmoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
    • 283.jpg
    Currently Smoking:
    Watermelon
    Congratulations to everyone :woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo:

Steviestash, Thursday at 11:08 AMReportGive Reputation
    [HASHTAG]#2230[/HASHTAG]Unlike+ QuoteReply
    You, Jc420bigbud and Wawashell like this.
12 more messages...
Page 223 of 225
< Prev1220221222223224225Next >
Threadmarks

Just want to thank everyone for their support and votes .... Sam took first place in Leg One of Mephisto Grower of the Year and OldBoy intends on taking First in the Grower of the Year coming later this Summer / Fall

1. Congrats to our winners of the 1st Leg. Normally top 5 move into the final but we had a tie so these 6 will move onto the Finals that should start Sept. 1st
    43 votes 1st place @MrOldBoy
    29 votes 2nd place @Archaic
    23 votes 3rd place @Jc420bigbud
    21 votes 4th place @Wawashell
    12 votes tie 5th place @Steviestash @STILLSMOKIN
    mroldboy-jpeg.1053982
    archaic-jpg.1053983
    jc420bigbud-jpg.1053988
    wawashell-jpg.1053985
    steviestash-jpg.1053986
    stillsmokin-jpg.1053987

Bushmasterar15 another grow
    Live Stoners
    Site Terms Of Use
    New Growers Journals
    bushmasterar15, Thursday at 10:58 AMReportGive Reputation
    [HASHTAG]#2229[/HASHTAG]Unlike+ QuoteReply
    You, Jc420bigbud, ColoradoDreaming420 and 6 others like this.

2. SteviestashSmoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
    • 283.jpg
    Currently Smoking:
    Watermelon
    Congratulations to everyone :woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo:

Steviestash, Thursday at 11:08 AMReportGive Reputation
    [HASHTAG]#2230[/HASHTAG]Unlike+ QuoteReply
    You, Jc420bigbud and Wawashell like this.
12 more messages...
Page 223 of 225
< Prev1220221222223224225Next >
Threadmarks

Kewl beans. Congrats!

:d5:

@MrOldBoy we're going to have to up it a notch give you a run for your money in the final battle I think afn made a sister site highofthetiger.com where they're going to start doing the battles not much going on there yet

@Roasty McToasty ..... Brother thank you for the support and best of luck with LOS, you will love the taste / smell of LOS grown!

@Steviestash ..... Bringing my best to the Finals, Get Ready Here I Come Peace!

@FishWizard ..... Fish you give your plants “Love” and Love trumps everything, keep it up my Gro-Friend!

@Splitty37 ..... Appreciate your support and keep doing what you are doing, some beautiful grows my friend!

Al a special thanks to AFN for sponsoring this and all the Battles ..... :worship:

Peace,
OB

:pass:

I’m thinking of getting a light rail? Any suggestions? My light is 21 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking of getting a light rail? Any suggestions? My light is 21 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yea, for sure .... I have a light rail 3.5 https://www.lightrail3.com/

My light is hung on a stabilizing bar and it’s hung so that widest width goes front to back, maybe just opposite of what one might think ...... the bar helps keep light square and even when running .... Amazon product

You may wanna either order rail with better wheels or upgrade ..... these wheels help rail run quiet and smooth - so quiet you hardly know it’s running ..... Amazon product

These brackets will help mount rail to tent .... Amazon product

And I used these to tie whole rig down .... they work well and are a wonderful help in keeping everything in its place Amazon product

No problem on the weight, rail will handle ..... but will the tent? ...... I upgraded my tent rails and added extra rails on the top from this guy at eBay .... I HIGHLY recommend this dude, he will work with you and size to your tent .,,,, Rails are thicker and stronger and it was a no brainer for me .... again anyone looking to upgrade their tent see this guy .... https://www.ebay.com/itm/32-Grow-Te...oles-White-Black-or-Dull-Chrome-/273495018117

One word of caution - make sure you have ceiling height to work with, if considering for a tent!

Best of grows!

Peace,
OB

PS So u r a RedNeck and electric sky lights?

Back