Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

:thanks:
Excellent work, my dear OldBoy or should I say Mr. :greenthumb:?
A lot more work, these grows ... I highly admire the skills of the LOS guys. This being said... you killed it!!

:slap:

:thanks::bighug::thanks:
42+ years of outdoor growing, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, etc helped for sure ..... I have a passion for growing ..... challenge was moving indoors to a tent and once I had environment dialed in rest was history .....

As for “work”, personally I think not as much as hydro ..... I never worried about water ph or really what to fed her - I just fed the worms and let plant figured out what she wanted to eat ..... Of course I started with property prepared soil, big key to a LOS Grow ....

Appreciate your comments and thanks again for the support and likes!

Peace,
OB

PS .... Wishing you the BEST of Grows, Bro!

Last edited:
Real nice grow my dude! Enjoy the fruits, and the time off. This thread is a wealth of knowledge, and I thank you.

Couple Q's

What rate do you use EM1?

Do you activate the EM1?

Real nice grow my dude! Enjoy the fruits, and the time off. This thread is a wealth of knowledge, and I thank you.

Couple Q's

What rate do you use EM1?

Do you activate the EM1?

EM1 I used about $25 worth out of $50 bottle if that tells you anything ..... Roasty with all my additions I read directions and use about 1/2 or even less of what they say and do it more often than they say .....rarely do I measure, just eyeball and if i oops I just add more water .....

Alternated between em1 and mammoth p as well ......

Activate EM1 - nope just put into water container!

Peace,
OB

@MrOldBoy

Just voted for you, my dear grow-friend, at the moment you‘re first! :frog:
@MrOldBoy . You have my vote too, So impressed with your plant. Can't deny the skills it took to grow that beast. Now I still say they should modify the rules in the future to add 1 Close-up picture. Then quality could be a factor as well as yield. My plant looks way different up close vs far aways on my POS phone! You are going to win leg 1 and well deserved! Looking forward to the Final leg to see what you have in store. Peace, slow

Back