Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

SST are seed sprout teas. I sprout blue corn, blend it when it grows a tail and water in. You can use any seed that you can get to sprout. Alfalfa is another real good one.
The most famous SST is probably malted barley tea. Buy malted barley at a hobby/ homebrew beer brewing store. You want a pale malt, like 6 row 2L. Place 3-4 tablespoons of malted barley in a coffee grinder and make powder. Then add to a gallon of water and bubble for 2 hours, then apply as a soil drench. Most folks just prefer to put the finely ground malted barley as a sprinkled on top dress, then water it in. Its also great to add some to a soil mix, and I also add it to the worm bins when I make bedding.
cheers
os

Thanks Sinse ...... SST .... Yes next grow I intend on doing full menu of .......

Currently worms get ground malted six row along with Karanja, neem, kelp and alfalfa meal, raw alfalfa, horse poop and some kitchen waste, I stress some .... also toss in some rock dust of some sort from time to time and they eat our old flour sack towels and cardboard too and fan leaves!

@MrOldBoy SST’s will take you to the next level baby! Motionless effects within 24 hrs. Super easy sprouting your own,using malted barley for top dress too and you could even buy sprouts at the mkt and blend and use. You will NOT be sorry. This is all from Coot along with most everything else I do. This will add tons of enzymes and I have found it to kick trichome production into high gear too. No down side to this at all. Just one more tool for NoTill or TLO.

Adding chitin to your worm bin in the form of dried mealworms, crustacean meal or insect frass is also VERY beneficial to the worms and eventually the plants in the form of chitinase and chitosan.

@MrOldBoy SST’s will take you to the next level baby! Motionless effects within 24 hrs. Super easy sprouting your own,using malted barley for top dress too and you could even buy sprouts at the mkt and blend and use. You will NOT be sorry. This is all from Coot along with most everything else I do. This will add tons of enzymes and I have found it to kick trichome production into high gear too. No down side to this at all. Just one more tool for NoTill or TLO.

Man oh man I do appreciate hearing that, I’m ready for an increase ......

Biscuits have you tried Thrive.n and / or Spray Feeding?

I will sometimes foliar spray in veg with aminos and fulvic or whatever they tell me they need. Calcium and silica foliars are also great for young plants. I also use botanical teas from time to time and am starting to experiment with FPE’s.

A small steady supply of aminos is always a good thing too. Helps the plant and soil in so many ways. Slow and steady wins the race. I also use Coots super water recipe most watering.

@BISCUITS have you listened to Coot in the Podcasts at KIS? I found all the podcasts interesting and podcast 3,4 and 8 with Coot are very informative .....

I’ll need to check into super water recipe ......

FPE - what the heck is that?

I have listened to a lot of KIS podcasts they are a fountain of info.Coot is funny to listen to and one knowledgeable mofo from way back. He has seen them come and go and has always handed out his knowledge to all no charge. FPE’s = fermented plant extracts

Super Water = per 5 gal h2o
(1) Tbs kelp meal/flour
(2) Tbs alfalfa meal/flour
Bubble for 24-48 hrs then add this
(2) tspn BioAg Fulpower
(2) tspn agsil 16
(2) tspn aloe Vera flakes
(2) tspn coconut water flakes
I use this about twice a week or every third watering along with sst’s weekly

Back