Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

@KREATURE ...... Video from March 30th .... Watch very beginning where you’ll see a Monkey Fan in corner of the tent .....

In total I had five fans blowing on Sam’s Canopy and underside .... Only one Monkey Fan in this 2x4 tent but next grow will have one in each corner at a minimum but tent will be larger as well .... good luck with your grow GroBro!

Here’s the Video, again from March 30th about two weeks before harvest

@mephisto gets nice mention in Video, love Mephisto they are the Best ( OB Knows how to kiss up ) :kiss:

Where do we vote? You'll have my old boy

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk
:thanks:
Thanks Flash ..... There should be notifications posting in the banners running across the site ..... I sure do appreciate your support and vote .... I’ve never hid the fact, OB wants to be Mephisto GOTY Award - Should I place in this Battle there will be another Battle and for sure I’ll put this experience gained and go for the whole enchilada .....

Thanks again Flash!:thanks:

Peace,
OB

@KREATURE ...... Video from March 30th .... Watch very beginning where you’ll see a Monkey Fan in corner of the tent .....

In total I had five fans blowing on Sam’s Canopy and underside .... Only one Monkey Fan in this 2x4 tent but next grow will have one in each corner at a minimum but tent will be larger as well .... good luck with your grow GroBro!

Here’s the Video, again from March 30th about two weeks before harvest

@mephisto gets nice mention in Video, love Mephisto they are the Best ( OB Knows how to kiss up ) :kiss:

Superb growing skills Old Boy!!! Appreciate the visual of the fans,thanks!

You should show the bottom so it can be verified that there is only one main stem and that it is truly one plant. I am not saying that I don’t believe you but I don’t want you to run into any problems with a beautiful beast like that you should be proud. This is DWC correct? She is loaded up too there are buds everywhere !!!

Sam’s Crack Smoke Report

Last night, wife and I twisted up our first real “kinda cured Sam’s Crack” ..... I say kinda cured first real joint as Sam was just cut a little over a week ago and she barely dried let alone cure ......

The night was wearing on and Cubs had just won in walk-off fashion ..... we were buzzed anyways but we smoked about 60% of that Sam joint before we decided to go to bed .... We both thought the smoke was good but biased opinions and night was late, Cubs Win, what was not to like ....

Fast Forward to AM ..... I’m up at crack of dawn, do a few chores and hit McDonald’s - Back Home I see that half burnt joint in the ashtray and think I’ll fire up and take a hit or two but then think I’ll twist up a new one and just see waz up with dis smoke ....

Oh, forgot to mention, wife and I ( love her so much ) anyways we discovered scissor hash and that stuff is killer - wife ran dried frozen leaves thru some screens and scraped scissors and got a ball of gummy hashish substance and it tasted like some red hash we had years ago and it blew our minds, we stopped smoking after few hits, it’s dang good ....

I didn’t finish the jay and gotta say I’m impressed with the results but I say that with an *asterisk* as ALL our Samples of our half cured @mephisto smoke has been very good and much much much better than the commercial street weed I’ve been buying for years and years .....

Once we get balance of the harvest droid and trimmed will give weight report but I’ll say this, we DID NOT BREAK the POUND Barrier with her, unfortunately - While the buds were plentiful the weight per bud mass was low when compared to Gold Glue, 3 Bears and Strawberry Nuggets ...... But then I learned a lot from this grow and my next grow I have a few changes planned and I will break that elbow mark .....

It was challenging but fortunately previous owner had a walk-in closet in a spare bedroom with wire racks that served the purpose well ..... Thanks so much brother for following .... Will return in awhile and attempt another grow .... will be growing inside a new tent with a few new ideas .... Will hit ya up, meanwhile I’ll be watching your Grows .... Peace, OB

Copy that GroBro .......

I’ve removed all top dressings and top two inches of soil and then added some amendments including kelp, crab meal, alfalfa, neem, Karanja, etc and then I put compost over and then topped with some mulch and covered entire container and mulch with plastic and will keep in garage until ready for next grow monitoring the moisture and food for the worms - which there were plenty of those guys .... I need to keep alive for a month or so before new grow and I’m changing locations so some challenges but I believe what my mind can conceive it can achieve so I’m going for it ...

Sinse, am I on the right track?

No clue why upside down?
View attachment 1050040

You are right on track. I always like to cover stuff like this with cardboard and keep it damp with water. It allows me to wet or mist the cardboard without disturbing anything and its just one less step. Cotton bags would be ideal as well. Its all the same tricks with worm bins. But I don't see why plastic wouldn't work. If its pretty arid, that is prob the winning answer.
I don't remove the top mulch and topdressings, I just water em and let them continue to break down, but once again, its one less step. Its surprising how much it breaks down in a month.Then I just put new stuff over the old.
During a grow, the root growth into the just barely broken down portion is exceptional. That's what is great with organic soil, there are million ways to tweak things, and they all work. It just also seems like the easy way, seems to work best in the end. LOS can equal Lazy Organic Success!
cheers
os

Dude! I just went back and found out this is the good old lumperdawg mix coots whatever. 15 gallons wow! Killing it bro! I grow very much the same as you but in 2 gal smart pots and get 2-3 oz. I think you may be dialed in Following you for sure master Jedi!

You are right on track. I always like to cover stuff like this with cardboard and keep it damp with water. It allows me to wet or mist the cardboard without disturbing anything and its just one less step. Cotton bags would be ideal as well. Its all the same tricks with worm bins. But I don't see why plastic wouldn't work. If its pretty arid, that is prob the winning answer.
I don't remove the top mulch and topdressings, I just water em and let them continue to break down, but once again, its one less step. Its surprising how much it breaks down in a month.Then I just put new stuff over the old.
During a grow, the root growth into the just barely broken down portion is exceptional. That's what is great with organic soil, there are million ways to tweak things, and they all work. It just also seems like the easy way, seems to work best in the end. LOS can equal Lazy Organic Success!
cheers
os

I had compost and mulch up over rim of container- Removed almost five gallons of compost which I put to good use around some tomato plants - stuff looked real rich ..... once we get growing again I have plenty to restart top and add new mulch - right now I do have it again mounded over the container - all told I probably have 20 gallons worth of medium .....

Also suspect the new materials will be broken down significantly as worm population is good, test core down few inches revealed plenty of life ......

I use flour sack towels in worm bins, they eat the darn things eventually- wife always has new supply in kitchen, unstained ...... I just make sure no bleach before wash as then I soak them in rainwater and put on top of new food in bin, saves a lot of spraying .....

One thing for sure I like about LOS is not worrying about what fertilizer to use and when to use it - basically keep the worms happy and you’ll be rewarded, geez I had a worm biz at age 12, child’s play ....

Peace Sinse,
OB

:pass:

Dude! I just went back and found out this is the good old lumperdawg mix coots whatever. 15 gallons wow! Killing it bro! I grow very much the same as you but in 2 gal smart pots and get 2-3 oz. I think you may be dialed in Following you for sure master Jedi!

Ya Bro - Coots - man oh man - think I have some history with him from the West Coast, not him personally but his Crew at the time - For sure he is The Godfather of LOS Marijuana ......

I grew some in 7 Gallon Pots and even those were too small for a true LOS as just not enough room for the top dressings and mulch added ..... Minimum I’m thinking is ten gallon container for true LOS .....

Thanks Bro!
OB

Back