Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Absolute BEAST.
Looking to be in the 12oz range. Utterly impressed OB!

Thank you sir, she blew my mind, watching her grow, especially after day 25ish or so she took off ....

12 oz was original estimate but setting goal higher ..... Will see how much new growth comes now that lower sites have more light - May not be much but still lots of green with hardly any yellowing ..... Whatever it comes to I’m a Proud Papa!

Thank you sir, she blew my mind, watching her grow, especially after day 25ish or so she took off ....

12 oz was original estimate but setting goal higher ..... Will see how much new growth comes now that lower sites have more light - May not be much but still lots of green with hardly any yellowing ..... Whatever it comes to I’m a Proud Papa!

I think you're going to be a 'Pound Papa" as well.

:pass:

Smoke Report

Dam this sounds good this AM .... OldBoy tended to some biz this AM - got a little coffee and food in belly and then rolled some of those lower buds that have been drying and now somewhat cured ...... this smoke is very good and heavy head but motivational and my mind thought of this, so I dialed up and man oh man, trip back to Old Days that I’m so thankful I experienced- we had muscle cars, Stones and Beatles and hits coming on the radio ..... Man oh man the history I lived and lovin’ everyday and now here we are, the first day of the rest of our lives and it just gets better!

Peace,
OB

:pass:

Incredible, Proud to grow along with you. You should be damn proud of yourself. Nice work OB, Nice work Indeed. Got that Old Boy LUV

Ah, always be a joint guy, too relaxing rolling and smoking but wife wants to do, so happy wife, happy life and this is year 46 so don’t wanna upset Apple Cart now ......

What is best method for pressing, what does she need?

For pressing really depends on budget like most things. I can tell you I tried a few things I didn't like. Slug 33 was a waste of time for me wife would hate it too. The juice box was a more traditional clamp style press. To small of plates your chick will burn her fingers. The bigger presses look to be best option. I think you will be incharge of using that thing. My chick wouldn't give that thing a second thought about using it. But thats the best thing I've seen to really get rosin.

You know I really like RSO its easy. And I even learned how from a chick she loved that stuff. Maybe check that out too. Good luck to you and the misses.

Incredible, Proud to grow along with you. You should be damn proud of yourself. Nice work OB, Nice work Indeed. Got that Old Boy LUV

Thank you Fish ..... Wow ...... Thanks! :pass:

Next grow think I’ll do White Crack, why not stay in the Crack Family?:crying:

This AM I shut down lights and two days darkness before we harvest!

For pressing really depends on budget like most things. I can tell you I tried a few things I didn't like. Slug 33 was a waste of time for me wife would hate it too. The juice box was a more traditional clamp style press. To small of plates your chick will burn her fingers. The bigger presses look to be best option. I think you will be incharge of using that thing. My chick wouldn't give that thing a second thought about using it. But thats the best thing I've seen to really get rosin.

You know I really like RSO its easy. And I even learned how from a chick she loved that stuff. Maybe check that out too. Good luck to you and the misses.

Lots of choices, thanks for heads up!

Back