Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Fantastic looking flower.
Very impressive grow.
Great job!

What's your preferred dry method?

Thank You Sir :cheers:

Drying inside a walk-in closet, seems previous owner knew we needed a space like this ..... have small humidifier and fan working at opposite end and Vic lighter test says no direct wind on so good there ..... have bedroom window open so 50ish temps but have ac ready if needed, downstairs helps ..... hanging on plastic string and smaller Nugs on in a basket for now ....

94AEBFA9-5A5D-410A-A226-C88D48D5EC14.jpeg

Need to improve on dry rack for smaller buds

9A21572E-BFBA-4D2B-B3AF-2BFD801E4A1F.jpeg

Still looks like beast after second cut lol congrats on grow man

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk
Flash thanks for continued support ..... If you get by my way, stop by and sample Sam :pass:

637 Grams Wet Has Been Removed Thus Far and She Still Looks Good

E34CF584-34EC-4E21-BB41-BA7E9633AEB2.jpeg

Attachments

• 5C573B22-5F71-479B-BF21-C49D862E20C0.jpeg
    5C573B22-5F71-479B-BF21-C49D862E20C0.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 157
:thanks::thanks::thanks:
I have been Pressing Sams Crack Rosin, it is very nice tasting and is pretty strong. It is not as Narcotic as Sour Crack for me, which is EXCELLENT. I cant do dabs of Sour Crack on the morning and function with energy! Excellent job bro, enjoy your bountiful harvest!

Wife wants to learn how to do .... So far we have kief and we like that and she got a small little hand thingie that compresses into like a hash but flip I like it loose and sprinkle on Joints, I know that’s wasteful but I kinda roll that way when relaxing, not worried about where’s my next bud coming from ....

Thank you slow always :pass:

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Wife wants to learn how to do .... So far we have kief and we like that and she got a small little hand thingie that compresses into like a hash but flip I like it loose and sprinkle on Joints, I know that’s wasteful but I kinda roll that way when relaxing, not worried about where’s my next bud coming from ....

Thank you slow always :pass:
Once you make Rosin, Joints don't work as well . You will build a tolerance, but fresh pressed Rosin is potent and tasty bas hell!

Once you make Rosin, Joints don't work as well . You will build a tolerance, but fresh pressed Rosin is potent and tasty bas hell!

Ah, always be a joint guy, too relaxing rolling and smoking but wife wants to do, so happy wife, happy life and this is year 46 so don’t wanna upset Apple Cart now ......

What is best method for pressing, what does she need?

Please tell me you have a final picture for the grow battle

Lol, he has quite a nice one actually

Made me 2nd guess my own haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell me you have a final picture for the grow battle

Thanks for thinking of Sam, my GroBro .... Yep all done now the fun!

Back