Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

That trichome coverage

Phenomenal beyond expectations, drips .... on the Watts per I’m going with 335 total but there is a second plant involved so will add both and divide, think I’ll be close to 2ish but jury is out .... thanks for checking

I've grown several 4 oz plants, I swear I can see at least 4 of them in that beast with buds to spare.

Could be north of 500 Grams ..... Wife says she’s ready so a final picture and then partial harvest but could be another day or two, I would like to see more yellowing of the leaves and the water usage go down, she took close to 1.6 gallons of water, again today, but that’s down from 2.25 peak - I did notice the larger bottom fan leaves stems wearing and leaf curling ..... so few more days and signs and then chop the top ..... peace bro

:pass::pass::pass:

Sunday Morning Wake and Bake ...... Popcorn Buds cut 9-10 days ago ......

We normally smoke all the way down to the almost the end but not so much this AM .....

Buzz is heavy head and we don’t feel like laying down, just yet but if we smoked more I could tap a nap ...... both drinking our coffee / tea this AM helps counter but gotta say Mickey and I are just sitting here starring outside enjoying the view .....

15 minutes later and we are still sitting here and I’m trying to finish this post ......

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST FUCKING WEED SMOKED IN A LONG LONG LONG TIME

Sorry about the cussing but it’s that dang good .....

We still can’t finish the Joint and are happy to just sit here ...... looks like nod time for wife, she wants second cup of tea and I’m hitting my coffee ...... and these were the lowest smallest buds on Sam!

6A8A52AE-2083-4CFB-9961-4618326DA97C.jpeg

:drool:
8491E861-BE7F-4917-9043-3E3FB6F919F2.jpeg

And this was the bottom of Sam, yea baby!:hookah::headbang::crying::drool:

We normally smoke all the way down to the almost the end but not so much this AM .....

Buzz is heavy head and we don’t feel like laying down, just yet but if we smoked more I could tap a nap ...... both drinking our coffee / tea this AM helps counter but gotta say Mickey and I are just sitting here starring outside enjoying the view .....

15 minutes later and we are still sitting here and I’m trying to finish this post ......

We still can’t finish the Joint and are happy to just sit here ...... looks like nod time for wife, she wants second cup of tea and I’m hitting my coffee ...... and these were the lowest smallest buds on Sam!

View attachment 1044831

View attachment 1044829

First smoke is always kind of an adventure ... glad you’re both enjoying the fruits of your work!
:baby:

Took Battle Pics this AM .... Harvest Starts

First Cut 292 Grams Wet - Cola plus 7 Good Size Tops cut down just few inches ....

Buds are dense and heavy for being short ...

Pic after cut
E35C8890-C394-40BB-8EE1-08E49D176D06.jpeg

8D585F24-053F-45AF-8A1C-AE44EDA7DCE0.jpeg

Took Battle Pics this AM .... Harvest Starts

First Cut 292 Grams Wet - Cola plus 7 Good Size Tops cut down just few inches ....

Buds are dense and heavy for being short ...

Pic after cut
View attachment 1044852

View attachment 1044853

Niiiiice

How many days start to finish OB?

Trying to guage my big ol girl :)

026d1370f7a5fa3583225996136de58a.jpg

Our mutual friend @Moabfighter brought over some of His Sams Crack bud he had finished up before us, and let me tell you... it is SOLID HEAVY smoke

Real real good high, intense even. It was pure bliss the first time we smoked a blunt of it

Excellent job good sir!! She looked buck nasty the whole grow

I think u might take the GOTY to be completely honest with you

Hats off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 1044831

View attachment 1044829

Just wait til you get to those better top buds. I told you, this stuff is no joke. I wish I could get more of them. I loved Sam's Crack!

Just wait til you get to those better top buds. I told you, this stuff is no joke. I wish I could get more of them. I loved Sam's Crack!

Have one more seed / Brother I can hardly wait - We labeled this first cut, we don’t wanna mix up, this will get real slow cure baby - 2-3 months before we smoke, except a couple smaller buds from just below top top .....

You were flippin’ right, why did I ever doubt you ......:crying:

:pass:
Peace,
OB

Last edited:
Fantastic looking flower.
Very impressive grow.
Great job!

What's your preferred dry method?

Back