Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

At least 10 days I would think, but I like a semi-comatose stone. The trichs are starting to curl a bit which is good but you are not there yet IMHO.

Arch that’s what I was thinking - she will be at 83-85ish Days and maybe more as I’ll be doing partial harvest ..... she is still drinking water like crazy, over 1.5 gallons a day .....

Thanks for input Arch always enjoy your company!

:pass:

Here’s my first grow .... Using 5 gallon pots and ffof snd little nutrients best plant had 1.75oz ..... ended up with around 5oz for entire grow, ok buds but not killer ...... This grow finished up late February and into March while Sam was going ....

We just pulled some of the cured buds and surprised how hard the Buds were .... Learned a lot from that grow and the trim too ..... A lot of knowledge gained has been so graciously shared by AFN Members, thank you .....

White Crack - Gold Glue top right
Strawberry Nugs Left and White Crack - not shown on far right is another strawberry Nugs, shown below
A911C9E3-3AD0-47EE-BABB-52399DCB2D08.jpeg

Strawberry Nuggets - Different from other SN, I guess @Organic Sinse this one trained well I just didn’t have my act together and had light intensity issues ..... Biggest yielding of the four at 1.75oz cured ..... Bud Strength 6 out of 10
956C2468-02D5-4C80-A103-AE7FC7B052A6.jpeg

Nugs are hard and firm ... rate 6/10 but at least we know what we are smoking verses steady diet of street weed
A317EAA1-E387-4BFC-BD7A-BB4E309E3FF0.jpeg

Day 74 Sam’s Crack LOS

Sam certainly is showing signs of adding weight - Her Cola Buds are getting heavy and she’s spreading out and downward ..... Her water intake has started to slow, now 1.5 gallons / day .....

Tomorrow will take her final Battle Pic and then very soon start a selective harvest .... will be posting dry weights and honestly thinking north of 600 grams of dripping rock hard bud, Sam so frosty and sticky it’s flippin unreal ....

The VPD has been spot on for these final weeks with it now 74 degrees and 45ish RH helps build rock hard Nugs and they are hard coupled with co2 hanging around 950 the swelling has been unreal ....

OldBoy is pumped for this harvest and we are practitioners now on the other three Stable mates .....

:worship::pass::bighug::welcome::drool:
Party is at OldBoy’s Barn - BYOB - Bring Your Own Bong :hookah:

E5B6F96A-2713-4D65-A1B1-2A8A21FB6896.jpeg

2C9C27F4-4E59-4BB0-B174-AB108F71EEDE.jpeg

9EAF9211-80B1-411E-8AF4-80826C3766E1.jpeg

138F680E-DA4E-441B-B538-B0AEAEAA28C4.jpeg

Report Card Time Soon ..... Weight Will Be Posted ...... Thanks for Checking ..... OldBoy Proud Papa!:pighug:

:thanks:

Thank you @gringuito98 ...... Sam is still sucking up the water but somewhat slower pace ..... Her branches are starting to bend outward from the weight, some branches look like they have over half ounce of bud on just the top portion.

Pic 4/11

34CCA901-9A8B-4AE0-B7D1-639FD29055A0.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 74 Sam’s Crack LOS

Sam certainly is showing signs of adding weight - Her Cola Buds are getting heavy and she’s spreading out and downward ..... Her water intake has started to slow, now 1.5 gallons / day .....

Tomorrow will take her final Battle Pic and then very soon start a selective harvest .... will be posting dry weights and honestly thinking north of 600 grams of dripping rock hard bud, Sam so frosty and sticky it’s flippin unreal ....

The VPD has been spot on for these final weeks with it now 74 degrees and 45ish RH helps build rock hard Nugs and they are hard coupled with co2 hanging around 950 the swelling has been unreal ....

OldBoy is pumped for this harvest and we are practitioners now on the other three Stable mates .....

:worship::pass::bighug::welcome::drool:
Party is at OldBoy’s Barn - BYOB - Bring Your Own Bong :hookah:

View attachment 1043194

View attachment 1043191

View attachment 1043192

View attachment 1043190

Report Card Time Soon ..... Weight Will Be Posted ...... Thanks for Checking ..... OldBoy Proud Papa!:pighug:

:thanks:

That trichome coverage

Back