Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Frosty Beyond Exceptions - She’s still swelling, today she consumed another 7 quarts water while Gold Glue hardly had any, two more gallons recorded ..... I’ve had like ten drops runoff during last week of watering, she is using every ounce and no evaporation with plastic mulch .......

tent humidity in the 46-48% with 74-75 temps and working on lowering temps little ....

Tomorrow new scope arrives but think I’ll be fine, especially with select harvest, I know not all the buds are ready big girl
View attachment 1041505
Looks chunky as hell. My Sam's Crack didn't have a ton of Orange hairs just so you know. Very frosty. You will need to harvest in sessions just because of the mere volume. But possibly even harvest some of the upped and let some of the lowers go longer. Your scope will tell you more tomorrow. Good job.

OldBoy likes his girls BBW ...the kind that make everyone in the room so uncomfortable lol! What a fatty you got there and she looks fire too. Props bro!

Definitely a crack product...I just can't get enough...lol super jealous brother I was thinking about blowing up your pics and putting on grow room walls so my plants will kick in and know they slacking lol good grow man sounds like you won a battle too I havnt followed it but I'm sure can't be to many that pretty good luck

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Looks chunky as hell. My Sam's Crack didn't have a ton of Orange hairs just so you know. Very frosty. You will need to harvest in sessions just because of the mere volume. But possibly even harvest some of the upped and let some of the lowers go longer. Your scope will tell you more tomorrow. Good job.

Appreciate your posts slow ..... Getting close, scope is out for delivery and I’ll be checking soon ..... I did note a decrease in water intake this am and now again this early pm ......

Just make sure you drag her out for a haircut and a bunch of pictures before you start chopping so you can win the grow battle you have so definitely earned.

Will do and Arch thanks again for checking out .... Peace GroBro .....

OldBoy likes his girls BBW ...the kind that make everyone in the room so uncomfortable lol! What a fatty you got there and she looks fire too. Props bro!

You got that right, eat up girl / I like em BIG FAT and GREASY

Definitely a crack product...I just can't get enough...lol super jealous brother I was thinking about blowing up your pics and putting on grow room walls so my plants will kick in and know they slacking lol good grow man sounds like you won a battle too I havnt followed it but I'm sure can't be to many that pretty good luck

Biz Idea ..... Auto-Flower Full Size Inspirational Wall Posters ....... Thanks Flash!

Appreciate your posts slow ..... Getting close, scope is out for delivery and I’ll be checking soon ..... I did note a decrease in water intake this am and now again this early pm ......

Will do and Arch thanks again for checking out .... Peace GroBro .....

You got that right, eat up girl / I like em BIG FAT and GREASY

Biz Idea ..... Auto-Flower Full Size Inspirational Wall Posters ....... Thanks Flash!
Lol why not, calendars too I'd get one for my room

:drool:
Lol why not, calendars too I'd get one for my room

Oh yea, seedling pic for January :drool:

FD1875F4-21FC-4495-99E8-18126BACB0F2.jpeg

@slowandeasy

Microscope came and after a little intro, wife and I checked .....

In looking at Goldie this AM I decided she looked like she peaked and was turning so I took her out of the room and sure enough, trics are amber partially- hard to say exact percent but she is ready so now sitting outside tent in the dark .....

Sam was clear 100 percent and glistened some, check several leaves and same so think we still have more time but water usage has declined and a few leaves are fading, especially down low .....

Pic of Gold Glue .... Good looking Gal - Joy to grow and not much training but she did have some ..... LOS 7 Gallon Fabric Pot with 4.5 Gallons soil - during grow another gallon compost and mulch over LOS so Pot ends up full at end of grow ..... Goldie was a Battle Plant but Sam won the qualifying race!

C05EA214-36E3-4C3E-9468-84FDB42EA307.jpeg

Going to Grow another Gold Glue in a living room setting, in larger pot, with more ground cover - houseplant corner spot under a Single COB ..... She doesn’t smell that much and I think with ground cover it may pass for houseplant.

@slowandeasy

Microscope came and after a little intro, wife and I checked .....

In looking at Goldie this AM I decided she looked like she peaked and was turning so I took her out of the room and sure enough, trics are amber partially- hard to say exact percent but she is ready so now sitting outside tent in the dark .....

Sam was clear 100 percent and glistened some, check several leaves and same so think we still have more time but water usage has declined and a few leaves are fading, especially down low .....

Pic of Gold Glue .... Good looking Gal - Joy to grow and not much training but she did have some ..... LOS 7 Gallon Fabric Pot with 4.5 Gallons soil - during grow another gallon compost and mulch over LOS so Pot ends up full at end of grow ..... Goldie was a Battle Plant but Sam won the qualifying race!

View attachment 1041962

Going to Grow another Gold Glue in a living room setting, in larger pot, with more ground cover - houseplant corner spot under a Single COB ..... She doesn’t smell that much and I think with ground cover it may pass for houseplant.
That Goldie is a Beauty! I have a few of those seeds squirreled away. Whats the height on her?
cheers
os

Back