Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Maybe you have a magnifying glass at home ... you can take pics through the glass (like a macro lens) and you will see the trichomes a lot better. Time ago I used this little gimmick to take surprisingly decent pics.

Good luck!

Good idea but at only 5x not enough but in a pinch better than zip ..... I have pocket microscope on order, kinda cheap but video looked good and if nothing else, save packing and it will become a GrandKid present.

Amazon product

By the looks of the buds and hairs/trichs I see, it looks like u have more time to go. Looking at the trichs is the way, I zoomed in and didn't see any Amber visiable, but it is not zoomed in enough. Also knowing my Sam's Crack went longer than yours and was smaller, I would give her more time. 1-2 weeks left I assume. With that sized plant and the dense foliage, keep an eye out for bud rot or mold if you take it too long. You are on top of things, maybe a USB Microscope would help with your vision issues? It will display on a screen, might be easier to see? Really good job. I am in the same contest as you, but you are getting my vote. Excellent job man.

:thanks:

Thank ya slow, I was kinda freaking when I found that one bud and started looking but then your post and re-examining I realized still more time ..... Ordered a cheap microscope and watched YouTube where I learned a little more and learned about multiharvest taking too and waiting on undergrowth ..... with Sam being only 16” tall and penetration from light there’s not much if any popcorn on this girl ...... which btw light is hanging ABOVE manufacture recommended height and still too strong but at absolute at top of tent - not all autos can deal with intense lights,

.. gave her and Gold Glue a trim this AM here pic of trim and pic of the two, with partial lights on ....

Take it easy, slow amd thanks again for the help and WOW the Vote! :bighug:

Peace
OB

:pass:

One Day Bro!

Good idea but at only 5x not enough but in a pinch better than zip ..... I have pocket microscope on order, kinda cheap but video looked good and if nothing else, save packing and it will become a GrandKid present.

Amazon product

... that‘s the prize we pay for getting older ...lol .... I‘m 50+ and my eyes aren’t they same like in younger days
:dizzy:

... that‘s the prize we pay for getting older ...lol .... I‘m 50+ and my eyes aren’t they same like in younger days
:dizzy:

Mine were like that out of the gate, astigmatism, lazy eye ..... pop bottle glasses ..... In dodge ball I was usually 1st or 2nd out, couldn’t wear glasses and depth perception is poor ..... Other side of the coin, I don’t tailgate, thus avoided being involved in a few pole ups on our nations road which are full of tailgaters, so bright side not all bad ..... Just need to overcome ..... Do appreciate your input and checking grow AND don’t forget to Vote in the Mephitso Grow Battle, Sam is an entrant. ;-)

Day 65 ..... Haircut Day

Sam and her stable mate, Sticky Jane aka Gold Glue got a little trim today .... Trim shed some light on lower buds and helped obtain better air flow between the buds ..... For the first time, I had my hands on a few of the cola and main cola and like an idiot didn’t wear rubber glove, wasted some finger hash for sure, she is oh so sticky and smell is building.

As mentioned earlier took a BRIX Reading from her leaves and she scored 12-13 .... Number over 12 means plant is healthy and has high sugar levels - should be some top shelf sweet smoke ....

Trim in box is 90% Sam - 10% Gold Glue

Peace,
OB

AF7B5710-CAC9-4AA3-863B-51FEA075DD45.jpeg

53C57A03-9FF3-4195-A618-55591D9EDBD0.jpeg

Day 67

Sam and Stable Mate, Gold Glue got haircuts yesterday and they are showing some increase in bud thickness ..... These two girls have averaged over 1.6 gallons of water daily, I’ve only had a TOTAL of two ounces of runoff frontal for entire grow, I try to keep soil in the 100-120 millibar range .....

Looks like Goldie has under a week and Sam maybe 6-9:days, starting to see some like brown sugar on a few of the leaves and some red hairs, fire yea?, on some of the buds ......

Here’s a whole bunch of pics, including one of Goldie out tent .... Estimate 4 zips from Goldie but on Mephisto Thread where I posted Goldie, some saying north of 5 zips and another posting up to 6 zips, as buds are hard and I can tell you, they are ROCK hard and Sam’s are like Granite....

Some Popcorn Trim ..... Could of waited but I want Top Buds to receive nutrients (No NOT Bottled, Organics from the Soil Nutrients- Anytime I say nutes, the Hydro Growers ears are like wide open)
9A933034-2EB8-4593-9FEA-C4866BB3C555.jpeg

10-12 Colas this size
8713F079-89DE-4A17-B7FF-DDB6B95572CF.jpeg

Thick Buds
E01604E3-34A2-4C7F-91C0-FFFDA408E3AF.jpeg

Different Bud Opposite Side ..... Thick and 5-6 inches tall - little cola buds in themselves
3C77EC20-0DE9-474C-9EE8-0696FDDDB3B1.jpeg

Plants total height under 24”, light penetration is super- very limited popcorn and we’ve picked most
009AA816-EDEE-4B4D-9920-1B6A308E4E10.jpeg

Main Cola and her followers running right beside her, wouldn’t be surprised it they turn into one Fat Cola stuck together .... we need to watch area to avoid any moisture issues .... while RH is 45ish with temps 75ish those numbers won’t guarantee no rot, watch and avoid best defense against these 4-5 tops forming a nasty alliance, we want peace!
3D2E64F9-B991-4BB8-8773-70E3DA579CFF.jpeg

Width 32” at widest - tent 28” - she runs up front and rear sides
40016AA6-B05A-4ECC-93D5-BF6F3D09F14C.jpeg

Sam Left - Gold Glue Right
156E2994-D5B3-4D81-9993-2D66EEB4D108.jpeg

Monkey Fan helps circulation- 1 of 5 fans moving air, including 2 under canopy pushing upwards - note cords left / bottom and cord right middle ... Circulation IMPORTANT
C7EBBA44-0E3F-4DFB-92B0-A6068EF6E570.jpeg

Stable Mate Gold Glue 4-5 Zip Estimate - Thick Dense Buds - Week - maybe really don’t know, limited experience
8EC62351-A72E-4EFB-86F4-A870976CB867.jpeg

Thanks for checking .... Couple weeks from Report Card Day, Stay Turned.

Peace,
OB

Day 67

Sam and Stable Mate, Gold Glue got haircuts yesterday and they are showing some increase in bud thickness ..... These two girls have averaged over 1.6 gallons of water daily, I’ve only had a TOTAL of two ounces of runoff frontal for entire grow, I try to keep soil in the 100-120 millibar range .....

Looks like Goldie has under a week and Sam maybe 6-9:days, starting to see some like brown sugar on a few of the leaves and some red hairs, fire yea?, on some of the buds ......

Here’s a whole bunch of pics, including one of Goldie out tent .... Estimate 4 zips from Goldie but on Mephisto Thread where I posted Goldie, some saying north of 5 zips and another posting up to 6 zips, as buds are hard and I can tell you, they are ROCK hard and Sam’s are like Granite....

Some Popcorn Trim ..... Could of waited but I want Top Buds to receive nutrients (No NOT Bottled, Organics from the Soil Nutrients- Anytime I say nutes, the Hydro Growers ears are like wide open)
View attachment 1039620

10-12 Colas this size
View attachment 1039610

Thick Buds
View attachment 1039621

Different Bud Opposite Side ..... Thick and 5-6 inches tall - little cola buds in themselves
View attachment 1039623

Plants total height under 24”, light penetration is super- very limited popcorn and we’ve picked most
View attachment 1039624

Main Cola and her followers running right beside her, wouldn’t be surprised it they turn into one Fat Cola stuck together .... we need to watch area to avoid any moisture issues .... while RH is 45ish with temps 75ish those numbers won’t guarantee no rot, watch and avoid best defense against these 4-5 tops forming a nasty alliance, we want peace!View attachment 1039622

Width 32” at widest - tent 28” - she runs up front and rear sides
View attachment 1039625

Sam Left - Gold Glue Right
View attachment 1039619

Monkey Fan helps circulation- 1 of 5 fans moving air, including 2 under canopy pushing upwards - note cords left / bottom and cord right middle ... Circulation IMPORTANT
View attachment 1039618

Stable Mate Gold Glue 4-5 Zip Estimate - Thick Dense Buds - Week - maybe really don’t know, limited experience
View attachment 1039617

Thanks for checking .... Couple weeks from Report Card Day, Stay Turned.

Peace,
OB

:toke:

:vibe:

:d5:

Impressive stuff :bow:

Back