Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Day 67

Sam and Stable Mate, Gold Glue got haircuts yesterday and they are showing some increase in bud thickness ..... These two girls have averaged over 1.6 gallons of water daily, I’ve only had a TOTAL of two ounces of runoff frontal for entire grow, I try to keep soil in the 100-120 millibar range .....

Looks like Goldie has under a week and Sam maybe 6-9:days, starting to see some like brown sugar on a few of the leaves and some red hairs, fire yea?, on some of the buds ......

Here’s a whole bunch of pics, including one of Goldie out tent .... Estimate 4 zips from Goldie but on Mephisto Thread where I posted Goldie, some saying north of 5 zips and another posting up to 6 zips, as buds are hard and I can tell you, they are ROCK hard and Sam’s are like Granite....

Some Popcorn Trim ..... Could of waited but I want Top Buds to receive nutrients (No NOT Bottled, Organics from the Soil Nutrients- Anytime I say nutes, the Hydro Growers ears are like wide open)
View attachment 1039620

10-12 Colas this size
View attachment 1039610

Thick Buds
View attachment 1039621

Different Bud Opposite Side ..... Thick and 5-6 inches tall - little cola buds in themselves
View attachment 1039623

Plants total height under 24”, light penetration is super- very limited popcorn and we’ve picked most
View attachment 1039624

Main Cola and her followers running right beside her, wouldn’t be surprised it they turn into one Fat Cola stuck together .... we need to watch area to avoid any moisture issues .... while RH is 45ish with temps 75ish those numbers won’t guarantee no rot, watch and avoid best defense against these 4-5 tops forming a nasty alliance, we want peace!View attachment 1039622

Width 32” at widest - tent 28” - she runs up front and rear sides
View attachment 1039625

Sam Left - Gold Glue Right
View attachment 1039619

Monkey Fan helps circulation- 1 of 5 fans moving air, including 2 under canopy pushing upwards - note cords left / bottom and cord right middle ... Circulation IMPORTANT
View attachment 1039618

Stable Mate Gold Glue 4-5 Zip Estimate - Thick Dense Buds - Week - maybe really don’t know, limited experience
View attachment 1039617

Thanks for checking .... Couple weeks from Report Card Day, Stay Turned.

Peace,
OB
Lol wow keep it up hands down thats one of the nicest plants plants I've seen in awhile lol I'd buy that every day of the week good job oldboy just wow this is why I grow

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

:toke:

:vibe:

:d5:

Impressive stuff :bow:

Thank you hairy - appreciate you stopping by and taking your time to say those kind words
:pass:

Lol wow keep it up hands down thats one of the nicest plants plants I've seen in awhile lol I'd buy that every day of the week good job oldboy just wow this is why I grow

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Thnaks for stopping by and your continued support ..... :headbang::bighug::pass:

Wife and I can hardly wait for but patiently we do ...... Meanwhile we have a good size 1/4 oz that is dried and curing, some of the popcorn buds and the smell is good in jar after short dry period sitting on wax paper inside boot box .... buds were mostly white still with some red so early for them but wanted to get off plant and not use any more resources....

Peace,
OB
:shooty:

Day 69

Frost Building - Not Super Stinky yet but she’s Sticky - Still more time but closer - Leaves still green and she’s still drinking huge amounts of water ..... Rain Water with touch of EM1 and that’s it .... Straight Rain once we see leaves turn and water usage go down but right now she using in excess of 1.5 gallons a day - probably close to 7 quarts per day and it’s actually accelerated ....

Pic this AM ..... Buds growing upwards and fattening and there are lots of descent sized, 12+-, it’s hard to pick one is best, they are around entire plant with EXCEPTION of the COLA and it’s gonna be MONSTER Wide and fairly Tall - her and other Top Bud “Tops” are not even in Pic ......

8D947E72-ACBE-49D6-B34D-4FC665A3F6DB.jpeg

Watering Usage - Only water leaving grow room is recorded.... Left Column is Sam and Gold Glue Usages- Sam takes 2/3 if not 3/4 of the water, Sam is feed by the cupful while Goldie is watered with a sprayer ..... Not a scientific chart but useful in my case ..... Note usage just two days ago, unreal and zero runoff, maybe damp bottom but zero runoff on watering btw ..... two plants 15 - 7 gallon LOS

Right Column is Tent in other uncontrolled area of basement, conditions are less than ideal and plants reflect the 72ish trmpmwith 63% humidity ...... plants are doing well just note water usage not as great ..... two plants 7 gallon LOS

F8A0D1A5-E94A-4314-843C-330539C6783E.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone tagged @mephisto or @stan_mephisto on this thread yet? I think it's important that they witness the monster they have unleashed upon us.

I'm just blown away by this plant brother, a testament to your green thumb and farmers soul.

Thank you much Brother, thank you ..... :d5: ....

Sam still blows my mind and I see her numerous times daily ..... Water usage recorded two gallons today so far and still plenty of green leaves so she ain’t done yet bro ....

Mephisto has given the grow some likes as well as a like or two on a couple other plants such as Gold Glue un the Mephisto Thread so yes the boys have checked out ..... Believe they scour the net for grows, part of biz .....
Once we finish - weigh, then we have something, gotta cross that there finish line!:shooty:

Thanks again Arch!
:thanks:
Best,
OB

Day 71

Buds swelling, getting heavy but the stems are strong enough to hold majority buds upright ..... Sam is still consuming HUGE amounts of water, north of 6 quarts daily ..... Most leaves still green with some upper staring to yellow and a few larger bottom leaves turning colors .....

I suspect the buds from this girl will go down on my Top Five List along with that 1984 Skunk and Columbian Red Bud that had a very hash smell and taste - gosh that was probably all time favorite and it came with seeds even, hehe ....

Suspect Sam could take over Number 1 in my book ..... goofed today getting Pics, had gloves on and pulled back a side bud to show a different view - when I got done and went to take glove off noted super oily resin on fingers .... Unreal levels of resin ..... Frosty Gal!

5D15BD58-5AA6-409C-B1AF-3F6CAE31A7A7.jpeg

C13BF6C5-3D18-4E8E-8C7F-6FC477956EA8.jpeg

Stable Mate Gold Glue on Right who is getting close .... Sam 15 Gallon Pot - Goldie 7 Gallon Pot ...... Word on Street over 7 Gallons waste ..... Glad I didn’t know that until it was too late, oops
67311289-3BF2-46E7-84B2-05A20CF7BD71.jpeg

Cola Trained Early Horizontal to 32” round by 24” high Plant with Colas Surrounding - Main Cola at 3 o’clock next to outside of Hat Brim
4A6C5830-E2DB-45E3-9C34-0D940C8902CE.jpeg

Thanks for looking ..... :drool:

Weight Wet / Dry will be Posted and would like to say cured weight as well but doubt I’ll be able to keep track of but for sure I’ll try!

Last edited:
Day 71

Buds swelling, getting heavy but the stems are strong enough to hold majority buds upright ..... Sam is still consuming HUGE amounts of water, north of 6 quarts daily ..... Most leaves still green with some upper staring to yellow and a few larger bottom leaves turning colors .....

I suspect the buds from this girl will go down on my Top Five List along with that 1984 Skunk and Columbian Red Bud that had a very hash smell and taste - gosh that was probably all time favorite and it came with seeds even, hehe ....

Suspect Sam could take over Number 1 in my book ..... goofed today getting Pics, had gloves on and pulled back a side bud to show a different view - when I got done and went to take glove off noted super oily resin on fingers .... Unreal levels of resin ..... Frosty Gal!

View attachment 1041203

View attachment 1041200

Stable Mate Gold Glue on Right who is getting close .... Sam 15 Gallon Pot - Goldie 7 Gallon Pot ...... Word on Street over 7 Gallons waste ..... Glad I didn’t know that until it was too late, oops
View attachment 1041202

Cola Trained Early Horizontal to 32” round by 24” high Plant with Colas Surrounding - Main Cola at 3 o’clock next to outside of Hat Brim
View attachment 1041201

Thanks for looking ..... :drool:

Weight Wet / Dry will be Posted and would like to say cured weight as well but doubt I’ll be able to keep track of but for sure I’ll try!
You should start looking at the Trichs. It is stacking and almost Foxtailing. Big plant, might need to be taken in stages even. Good luck!

You should start looking at the Trichs. It is stacking and almost Foxtailing. Big plant, might need to be taken in stages even. Good luck!

Microscope arrives tomorrow ....leaves are still good and green and she is still drinking 7 quarts water, plain rain water ..... and still clear hairs but red ones as well but close .....

Sam fox-tailed from the get ..... and when we investigated I learned some foxtailing is genetics so not too worried, think if you go back she conversation and that she always has ..... hope I’m ok, she is greasy for sure .....

Getting close to Final Battle Pic and then split harvest as you suggest ..... Thanks for that one!

Peace BroGro,
OB

Microscope arrives tomorrow ....leaves are still good and green and she is still drinking 7 quarts water, plain rain water ..... and still clear hairs but red ones as well but close .....

Sam fox-tailed from the get ..... and when we investigated I learned some foxtailing is genetics so not too worried, think if you go back she conversation and that she always has ..... hope I’m ok, she is greasy for sure .....

Getting close to Final Battle Pic and then split harvest as you suggest ..... Thanks for that one!

Peace BroGro,
OB
Awesome, a plant that size will have green leaves for a long time. Don't go by leaf color or hair color. Trichs will tell you.

Awesome, a plant that size will have green leaves for a long time. Don't go by leaf color or hair color. Trichs will tell you.

Frosty Beyond Exceptions - She’s still swelling, today she consumed another 7 quarts water while Gold Glue hardly had any, two more gallons recorded ..... I’ve had like ten drops runoff during last week of watering, she is using every ounce and no evaporation with plastic mulch .......

tent humidity in the 46-48% with 74-75 temps and working on lowering temps little ....

Tomorrow new scope arrives but think I’ll be fine, especially with select harvest, I know not all the buds are ready big girl
67DD48D6-7252-4FF4-A596-A2B946225626.jpeg

Back