Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

That Goldie is a Beauty! I have a few of those seeds squirreled away. Whats the height on her?
cheers
os

She’s is fat and away the best looker I’ve got .... She isn’t very tall, maybe 16 inches ..... I did some early training and pulled cola sideways for a couple days and tugged couple other spots but then let her go.

Last edited:
Im glad we can only enter one plant or @MrOldBoy would be a threat to sweep the medal podium

You made my day, arch .....

Couple more entrants - Four Different Plants were started for the Battle, Sam, Goldie, 3 Bears and Nugs

Strawberry Nugs and 3 Bears, right

0FAB7DAA-9BED-4909-8B6F-BBED6263BC50.jpeg

I'd say 2 weeks for sure some of the trichome heads look like still forming. I guess we will see in a week. I love how scopes show us all the hair that's stuck to our plants. Sam's crack with a little Labrador mann lol

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Look at the top buds first, take some leaf samples if you need. But by the pics you have shown, about a week.
Agreed. You don't want to go by the trichs on the leaves... That's not what youre smoking. Go by the trichs on the calyx/bud itself. The trichs on the leaves mature faster than those on the bud.

:thanks:

Looks like a mix of cloudy/clear. A week left unless you want more narco affects, then maybe 2 weeks.

Thanks Roasty .... Couch Lock so harvest closer to end of window .....

Look at the top buds first, take some leaf samples if you need. But by the pics you have shown, about a week.

For sure going to do some split harvest on this girl, appreciate input slow always

I'd say 2 weeks for sure some of the trichome heads look like still forming. I guess we will see in a week. I love how scopes show us all the hair that's stuck to our plants. Sam's crack with a little Labrador mann lol

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Hope to get some more interesting pics, Cool Beans Bro ....

Agreed. You don't want to go by the trichs on the leaves... That's not what youre smoking. Go by the trichs on the calyx/bud itself. The trichs on the leaves mature faster than those on the bud.

For sure but this keif wife pulled from leaves is kicking some rear, never had keif before .... Thanks for, some more pics to check .... if you please!

Upper Bud Pics

D782C8D1-B78B-4018-99F9-359E3996ABB3.jpeg

2F12A30B-786C-4333-BBFD-866155BA7C74.jpeg

DBB0B3A2-1F1D-4AD3-9DB3-D3327BE0EE24.jpeg

9EA32C70-4B6D-4088-92C2-012EF90F324A.jpeg

Sam at 73 Days:drool:
F3D6CC3E-2F62-4C2A-88A4-165A99C5ACB5.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by and your comments, I wanna get this right and for sure appreciate input! :thanks:

Back