Mephisto Genetics Mephisto LED vs HPS Sour Crack AF-SOG!

WoW, I just found this thread...and I like what I see...great fun.

Are the plan to let them go in the 7 liters pot all the way? And how are you going to feed all the plants when they grow bigger? Not gonna be much room in there then... and is it really possible to have sooo many plants in there? Sure gonna be crowded..

But again...wow.

Good luck guys;)

JimBoB

Hello,

Will be nice to watch.

I really wonder what will come out.

WoW, I just found this thread...and I like what I see...great fun.

Are the plan to let them go in the 7 liters pot all the way? And how are you going to feed all the plants when they grow bigger? Not gonna be much room in there then... and is it really possible to have sooo many plants in there? Sure gonna be crowded..

But again...wow.

Good luck guys;)

JimBoB

yes 7 litres all the way, we usually start in 1.5 litre pots and transplant to a 7. Maybe the plants will get bigger without the transplant but we will see.

the idea is not to have space , to me a vacant space is a place there could be a bud :)

we will just adapt as we go along, some defoliation may be required also some lower branches will be snipped.

to feed we will remove the plants and water a row at a time whilst putting them back in, it gives chances to organise, inspect and rotate plants.

Hello,

Will be nice to watch.

I really wonder what will come out.

Me too, let's see.

;)

yes 7 litres all the way, we usually start in 1.5 litre pots and transplant to a 7. Maybe the plants will get bigger without the transplant but we will see.

the idea is not to have space , to me a vacant space is a place there could be a bud :)

we will just adapt as we go along, some defoliation may be required also some lower branches will be snipped.

to feed we will remove the plants and water a row at a time whilst putting them back in, it gives chances to organise, inspect and rotate plants.

Hells to the yes my man hells to the yes! I Love It!

Very interesting. I can't wait to see how you manage the plants as they grow. How does trimming the lower leaves help? Does it just even the playing field? I've been growing my plants clustered together but I figured that the more leaves the more photons collected. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Not trimming the lower leaves, probably the select removal of some big fans.
then the first set of branches will be snipped off for sure, but really it will just depend how they grow and assessing them as we progress.

i'll get some progress pics on Monday or Sunday night.
Cheers mitch!

Led side by side plus dozens of beautiful genetics, so I'm subbed up. Looking forward to this

Not trimming the lower leaves, probably the select removal of some big fans.
then the first set of branches will be snipped off for sure, but really it will just depend how they grow and assessing them as we progress.

i'll get some progress pics on Monday or Sunday night.
Cheers mitch!

What is the purpose of snipping the 1st set of branches, if you don't mind me asking?

Generally the first set in this situation, ie plants In a cramped non optimal environment, amount to little worth sustaining, also if the plants are small it helps a little with airflow.

Second set of branches may be snipped too.
Basically I'd prefer a nice main cola with some satellites not growing too far out but all containing a+ buds.

But nothing is set in stone, it's all dependant on how they grow

cheers :)

Back