Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really put me on my mizery, So much bomb crosses!! But I had to go uber sweet with sour.. crack plus grape..

Even one 5 pack is worth it. Its not even 10 bucks a seed shipped. Even less when you add the freebies. The only way to get a better deal is to steal them. But then you'd be an ass hole. Hey if you aint got high bp eat them salty noodles.

Even one 5 pack is worth it. Its not even 10 bucks a seed shipped. Even less when you add the freebies. The only way to get a better deal is to steal them. But then you'd be an ass hole. Hey if you aint got high bp eat them salty noodles.
Well can't say my bp is low lol but who wants to live forever

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ordered me some Tyrone Special and Sour Bubbly. Seeds got here fast with a few Skyler White freebies. I probably got about 4 grams off my biggest plant. I usually average about 1-2 oz per plant with autos, so I was a little shocked throughout the entire grow, lol. With what little yield I did get the smoke was quality. Mephisto's generous with freebies and have fast shipping. Thanks for the experience.

Ordered me some Tyrone Special and Sour Bubbly. Seeds got here fast with a few Skyler White freebies. I probably got about 4 grams off my biggest plant. I usually average about 1-2 oz per plant with autos, so I was a little shocked throughout the entire grow, lol. With what little yield I did get the smoke was quality. Mephisto's generous with freebies and have fast shipping. Thanks for the experience.
Something had to happened there!
All the Skylers I've seen have been biggin's.
Any of the white crosses ive ran have been 40+ grams. 3 Heisenberg special in this pic. Walter white x 24carat.
Im running these now. I nicknamed them Lemon Glue.
Even think of touching them makes fingers sticky... better luck to ya.. those tyrones have always looked good.
1499022815596.jpg

Something had to happened there!
All the Skylers I've seen have been biggin's.
Any of the white crosses ive ran have been 40+ grams. 3 Heisenberg special in this pic. Walter white x 24carat.
Im running these now. I nicknamed them Lemon Glue.
Even think of touching them makes fingers sticky... better luck to ya.. those tyrones have always looked good. View attachment 774502
I agree. I've changed nothing. I have equipment that I've been using plus brand new equipment. I've been growing over 20 years and have been growing autos for over 10 years. I took one of the 3 day old mutants outside to see what it would do and I'd say it probably ended up producing about .01 g, so about a hits worth. Just wanted to see what it would do. I've been having these same issues lately no matter where I order, I'd just like to find a reliable source. Not to say Mephisto or the others aren't. Thanks!

@mephisto Hey boss, is everything sold out? Went to the site a few minutes ago to figure out what my next order would be, but everything says out of stock. Me and a buddy were going to order today. As always thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back