Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont mind at all as i do not have a grow room indoors. i'll keepem sprayed down with Neemix 4.5 and conserve sc
I have to say that the hybrid grow style is definitely a winner and they love itI have to say that the hybrid grow style is definitely a winner and they love it giving them the mix of natural sunlight and artificial light has done wonders for my girls and you don't have to worry about any calcium with magnesium deficiencies it's great I can guarantee you if you get even a decent CFL you will hit your ounce for sure easily

This isn't even technically a mephisto genetics plant this is Orange Diesel from Mitch I got years ago as a contest prize. Seed was stored at room temp since 2012. And it still grew this lovely frosty gal with almost no effort on my part. She's on final flush now and all milky trichs, grown in 7gal fabric pot and fed general organic grow and bloom plus some Cal mag and recharge.
IMG_20170624_234111101.jpg

Just wanted to show these guys have been making gold for years! Love this crew. Thanks again Mitch and company

This isn't even technically a mephisto genetics plant this is Orange Diesel from Mitch I got years ago as a contest prize. Seed was stored at room temp since 2012. And it still grew this lovely frosty gal with almost no effort on my part. She's on final flush now and all milky trichs, grown in 7gal fabric pot and fed general organic grow and bloom plus some Cal mag and recharge. View attachment 770571
Just wanted to show these guys have been making gold for years! Love this crew. Thanks again Mitch and company
Thats badass

I have to say that the hybrid grow style is definitely a winner and they love itI have to say that the hybrid grow style is definitely a winner and they love it giving them the mix of natural sunlight and artificial light has done wonders for my girls and you don't have to worry about any calcium with magnesium deficiencies it's great I can guarantee you if you get even a decent CFL you will hit your ounce for sure easily
can u suggest a place from ebay or amazon that i can get a decent cfl? i was just gonna use the regular ones from the house lol

What are the options for someone in the U.S. to purchase a single pack of 10 BioTabs (just want to try with a few plants), without having to pay totally ridiculous shipping charges, multiple times the cost of the BioTabs? The BioTabs company, itself, looks to be among the worse, charging $55.92 for shipping a $15.49 pack outside the EU.

Yes, as a U.S. customer, I've already tried the Super Soil (in AirPots). I used it exactly as directed, but the plants came out stunted, small. Now I'm willing to try BioTabs (with AutoPots).

What are the options for someone in the U.S. to purchase a single pack of 10 BioTabs (just want to try with a few plants), without having to pay totally ridiculous shipping charges, multiple times the cost of the BioTabs? The BioTabs company, itself, looks to be among the worse, charging $55.92 for shipping a $15.49 pack outside the EU.

Yes, as a U.S. customer, I've already tried the Super Soil (in AirPots). I used it exactly as directed, but the plants came out stunted, small. Now I'm willing to try BioTabs (with AutoPots).

We don't ship the biotabs outside of the EU, it's difficult to get organic products through customs, for the same reason we don't offer the super soil outside of the US, as each time we tried to get it to ourselves in Europe it got stuck in customs.

We're also going to stop selling the biotabs through our site, as with postage charges we're virtually selling for a loss on them.

I could be wrong but the direct from biotabs shipping rate, I think is a flat rate but a fast service with a courier. Probably it doesn't work out well for a single 10pk but if it's the same rate for a 400 tab tub then that's an amazing price for the weight.

I appreciate that doesn't help so much in your case, perhaps amazon or eBay could be worth a try.

Cheers Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back