Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought Mephisto as my first autoflower choice. I went with x3 Walter White.

Best packaging I've seen, brilliant... For the first time since starting all the seeds I bought germinated straight away. After 2 weeks I have a strong enough little plant showing 3 point-tip leaves.

Will update later, but I will be doing all Mephisto that I can manage with my space I reckon. I am going to see how the Walter White does with a bit of LST! Picture when I'm done!

Best packaging I've seen, brilliant... For the first time since starting all the seeds I bought germinated straight away. After 2 weeks I have a strong enough little plant showing 3 point-tip leaves.

Will update later, but I will be doing all Mephisto that I can manage with my space I reckon. I am going to see how the Walter White does with a bit of LST! Picture when I'm done!
Awesome you will be very happy. You should start a journal and post it in the mephisto forum. So we can all follow Along with your grow. Cheers and happy growing.

We would love to see a log!! :thumbsup:

I have nothing but the highest praise for your team! You guys rock, no one better to deal with. I am super impressed by the speedy nature of the growth of these beans as well. I am a true customer for life and look forward to many pleasant dealings in the future

Awesome you will be very happy. You should start a journal and post it in the mephisto forum. So we can all follow Along with your grow. Cheers and happy growing.

Yeah once I figure it out I will do it.

I've got 3 inside a 0.8 x 0.8 x 1.6m tent using x 2 225w LED lights, fans and filters.

Best set up I've ever had and its showing in early results!

I have one inside a 18ltr pot, and it's got to be the most scruffy ugly looking plant but it's growing like mad. I believe I have a naturally occurring phenomenon where the plant automatically 'tops' itself as it's really bulking up after 2 weeks.

The other two are perfect and symmetric.

After WW, what would people suggest I buy next?

Yeah once I figure it out I will do it.

I've got 3 inside a 0.8 x 0.8 x 1.6m tent using x 2 225w LED lights, fans and filters.

Best set up I've ever had and its showing in early results!

I have one inside a 18ltr pot, and it's got to be the most scruffy ugly looking plant but it's growing like mad. I believe I have a naturally occurring phenomenon where the plant automatically 'tops' itself as it's really bulking up after 2 weeks.

The other two are perfect and symmetric.

After WW, what would people suggest I buy next?

If you have any questions about how and where to start a journal just ask away and tag me with the @ and my username or you can always shoot me a pm. Journals are the best! It's a great way to get expert growers to check out your skills and let's newer growers see what is capable with AutoFlowering cannabis

When Mephisto first opened for business I ordered Auto Blues. It was called Steel City then. Liked it so much we hurried and ordered more after I grew one out. I've yet to open the second pack, they keep coming out with more and more great strains. I have to plan one in my next planting.
i just could not control myself i just got a pack of sour livers in lol i asked if possible could i have a chemdogging as a freebie and sure as shit when i opened the sour livers there they was,the chemdogging

Woohoo!!!!
Gold Glue bought and payed for...
Could only afford one pack this drop.
And let me tell you it about drove me crazy trying to decide!!!
My wife finally took over and got the gold glue...
Gonna be drool puddles by my mailbox. Hope y'all sell everything out mephisto Happy 4th of July. Thanks for a sick drop. Can't wait for F1 fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back