Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i ordered 1 Stilton special on the 19th and i just got my order today. instead of 1 stilton speical Meph put 2 in there with a auto blue as a freebie. that is fucking awesome! they hooked it up big time! thanks Mephisto i will be back for more on the 30th.

Edit: actually they are 2 auto blues in there once i opened up the freebie pack..wooot! i sure didnt exspect that but as the others told me i would be happy..im more then happy to say the least.

well i ordered 1 Stilton special on the 19th and i just got my order today. instead of 1 stilton speical Meph put 2 in there with a auto blue as a freebie. that is fucking awesome! they hooked it up big time! thanks Mephisto i will be back for more on the 30th.

Edit: actually they are 2 auto blues in there once i opened up the freebie pack..wooot! i sure didnt exspect that but as the others told me i would be happy..im more then happy to say the least.
Yeah they are great. Told ya that you would be happy when you got your package lol

Yeah they are great. Told ya that you would be happy when you got your package lol
ya makes me want to order again just to see what freebies they throw in lol but i cant damn it i gotta wait for the illuminauto drop next week..i gotta have that livers n cheese ffs!!..im gonna have a cheesy sept this year before all my photos that i got out come in...cant wait!! i already got the stiltion specials and auto blues in the water right now.

ya makes me want to order again just to see what freebies they throw in lol but i cant damn it i gotta wait for the illuminauto drop next week..i gotta have that livers n cheese ffs!!..im gonna have a cheesy sept this year before all my photos that i got out come in...cant wait!! i already got the stiltion specials and auto blues in the water right now.
When Mephisto first opened for business I ordered Auto Blues. It was called Steel City then. Liked it so much we hurried and ordered more after I grew one out. I've yet to open the second pack, they keep coming out with more and more great strains. I have to plan one in my next planting.

Last edited:
When Mephisto first opened for business I ordered Auto Blues. It was called Steel City then. Liked it so much we hurried and ordered more after I grew one out. I've yet to open the second pack, they keep coming out with more and more great strains. I have plan one in my next planting.
how long before ur next planting brother? be nice to have someone to grow one out with me as this only makes my 2nd attempt at autos..i will be growing it outdoors in 4 gallon pots but im gonna bring them in at night time and stick them under some CFL lights after the sun goes down..im hoping i get a little more this time then i did off the fatsoma express,but it wasnt the genetics it was my fault that i only got 12 grams

how long before ur next planting brother? be nice to have someone to grow one out with me as this only makes my 2nd attempt at autos..i will be growing it outdoors in 4 gallon pots but im gonna bring them in at night time and stick them under some CFL lights after the sun goes down..im hoping i get a little more this time then i did off the fatsoma express,but it wasnt the genetics it was my fault that i only got 12 grams
I'm probably a few weeks from planting. I have a couple threads a couple years back. Here's one I grew in a potato chip bag competition we had here a couple years ago. It was small but a an ounce of very dense nice bud.
upload_2015-9-6_15-59-22-png.482643

I'm probably a few weeks from planting. I have a couple threads a couple years back. Here's one I grew in a potato chip bag competition we had here a couple years ago. It was small but a an ounce of very dense nice bud.
upload_2015-9-6_15-59-22-png.482643
damn im hoping i get a ounce i will be happy as hell. i will be set tho for a while after this next auto harvest as all my photo plants will be coming in..i got some big ones this year out there in the bush right now.

Hope you don't mind bringing in bugs from ouside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back