Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my grape crinkle beans today, thanks @mephisto :woohoo1:

You guys are extremely generous and it really is appreciated :pass:

Unfortunately someone had opened and inspected the parcel fully, and it arrived open in a plastic bag, so I am probably on borrowed time! :crying: :vibe:

Thank you so much for your usual generosity guys - Grape Crinkle and some extras on top of the order, AND Triangle Kush freebies!! Get in there :toke: :vibe:

Oh somebody is getting raided:) lol I hope not I had my two LEDs opened last year was freaking out for about a month checking all the windows as soon as I heard a car coming round the corner but it's all gravy just don't smoke to much tonight and get paranoid and chop all the girls down :)

@mephisto sorry to bother as I'm sure your busy. I want to order some seeds direct but am waiting on the sour stomper to come back in stock. Also interested in Walter White. I know u said it's hard to keep up with the WW. But man that's a nice looking and sounding strain with good yield. Willing to settle on the SS and some WW crosses like beary white and skylar white. Thanks
Got 3 Heisenberg Special running now..
Grew out one already this year. The smoke is so good had to drop 3 more. And these 3 are turning into a trich factory!!!
Make me want to run every strain they used the Walter white with....

I've had my orders from attitude come and have a green sticker saying it's been searched by customs in Ireland.seeds have always been in package haven't been arrested yet lol. First order was searched over two years ago. And it was a decent sized order over $200. Not that that's really a lot but I was worried lol.

I've had my orders from attitude come and have a green sticker saying it's been searched by customs in Ireland.seeds have always been in package haven't been arrested yet lol. First order was searched over two years ago. And it was a decent sized order over $200. Not that that's really a lot but I was worried lol.

Never say your from Gods green country bro to be sure to be sure

I'd like to send a HUGE thanks to Mitch and the crew! Made my first order, shootin for Sour Livers but saw the limited GC and had to give it a go. To my surprise 3 MBAP's with the order, WOW. I could only afford 1 Bean right now but had to try it in my first grow. So I get to drop a GC and Ripley's I received as a Freebie in a CBD order! I really didn't look for anything extra in such a small order, but got a couple stickers to boot. Any input on MBAP effects? Definitely going into next grow with some other fine Meph genetics to be ordered very,very soon!

I'd like to send a HUGE thanks to Mitch and the crew! Made my first order, shootin for Sour Livers but saw the limited GC and had to give it a go. To my surprise 3 MBAP's with the order, WOW. I could only afford 1 Bean right now but had to try it in my first grow. So I get to drop a GC and Ripley's I received as a Freebie in a CBD order! I really didn't look for anything extra in such a small order, but got a couple stickers to boot. Any input on MBAP effects? Definitely going into next grow with some other fine Meph genetics to be ordered very,very soon!
Kind of blows your mind doesn't it and makes me think that all the other folks in the industry are not up to par LOL

so u ordered just 1 bean and got 3 in total with the order? the reason i ask is i just had enuff money to buy 1 bean i got the stiltion special and hoping i get a extra one as well..i just finished their fatsoma express and that shit is fire so i wanted to try one more before my photos come in this fall from my guerilla grows..

so u ordered just 1 bean and got 3 in total with the order? the reason i ask is i just had enuff money to buy 1 bean i got the stiltion special and hoping i get a extra one as well..i just finished their fatsoma express and that shit is fire so i wanted to try one more before my photos come in this fall from my guerilla grows..
I can usually only afford one and always get 3 sometimes 4

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back