Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest Mephisto tale.. I swear.. EVERY time I have gone to the website, its to order Chemdogging.. Ive been ordering for 8 months now.. Never ordered Chem because something else always catches my eye and wins. Last week I went to order Chem. Again! But Grape Crinkle had limited stock in.. So guess what won.. Lol. So I placed an order for 3 GC's. Durring checkout I was soo mad at myself for not ordering chem. Again! I decided to write a note in the note section.. I asked if there was any way that I could get one Chemdoggin seed to try out as a freebie. Today I get the package and in it is 6 grape crinkle seeds and 3 chemdogging seeds! This is why I fux with Mephisto.. The long way! Post after post of them going above and beyond, creating true, organic loyalty. My tent has been full of Mephisto gear since I got it. That wont be changing anytime soon. I'll be back in two weeks to break bread again for the illuminato drop! Thaaannkkk Yooouuu so much!!

Just gotta say once again it was great dealing with Mephisto directly. I didn't order any seeds this time. All I ordered was some supersoil and a calendar to bump up my order to over $25. The soil came from the US and the calendar came from Europe. I expected to get some seeds with my soil package only but I just got my calendar today and lo and behold more freebies! I got three MBAP from the US and three GGG4 from Europe. I had to do some research on the second strain I think it's Gorilla Glue 4 x Grape Crinkle... Sounds like a resin factory to me! I'm more than pleased with my order, never expected two sets of freebies, I gotta say thanks to everyone at Mephisto you can't go wrong with them.

Last edited:
Got my grape crinkle beans today, thanks @mephisto :woohoo1:

You guys are extremely generous and it really is appreciated :pass:

Unfortunately someone had opened and inspected the parcel fully, and it arrived open in a plastic bag, so I am probably on borrowed time! :crying: :vibe:

Thank you so much for your usual generosity guys - Grape Crinkle and some extras on top of the order, AND Triangle Kush freebies!! Get in there :toke: :vibe:

Got my grape crinkle beans today, thanks @mephisto :woohoo1:

You guys are extremely generous and it really is appreciated :pass:

Unfortunately someone had opened and inspected the parcel fully, and it arrived open in a plastic bag, so I am probably on borrowed time! :crying: :vibe:

Thank you so much for your usual generosity guys - Grape Crinkle and some extras on top of the order, AND Triangle Kush freebies!! Get in there :toke: :vibe:

Did it have a sticker to say inspected by Royal Mail? That's happened once in all the years past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back