Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize i didnt post my order specifics. I ordered (2) 3 packs of sour crack. (1) northern cheese haze. Super soil, and small sticker pack. I received 11 sour crack, 6 northern cheese haze, super soil amendment, a bunch of kick ass stickers, and 12 man bear alien pig. I forgot to post this info. It's been a couple weeks since I received. I did post, just not specifics. Everyone at Mephisto are stand up individuals. I highly recommend them. If you want great genetics from great people, order mephisto. You cannot go wrong. I just wish they offered photos. I'd love to have some of this gear in photo, especially the blues/livers. Any would suffice lol

I apologize i didnt post my order specifics. I ordered (2) 3 packs of sour crack. (1) northern cheese haze. Super soil, and small sticker pack. I received 11 sour crack, 6 northern cheese haze, super soil amendment, a bunch of kick ass stickers, and 12 man bear alien pig. I forgot to post this info. It's been a couple weeks since I received. I did post, just not specifics. Everyone at Mephisto are stand up individuals. I highly recommend them. If you want great genetics from great people, order mephisto. You cannot go wrong. I just wish they offered photos. I'd love to have some of this gear in photo, especially the blues/livers. Any would suffice lol
That's a nice haul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back