Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. And sweet!!! Been wanting to try out Ripley's genetics. Ive got a 3 bears og at 15days today. Are you gonna run all 25?!
Lmao no, probably 12 of a six different strains at two a piece.
yes I have ordered from them numerous times I paid on Wednesday and I am looking at my beams today shout out to Mitch in the crew whatever you guys have done as far as staff upgrades or improvements and packing and shipping you guys have knocked it out of the park I mean seriously a daY!!!!! Now granted I do live very very close but still that's amazing you guys continue to amaze me at every turn not to mention I got freaking grape crinkle. Which I didn't think would be back in stock for a long time,winning!

My grape crinkle just sprouted:woody::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody:

@mephisto sorry to bother as I'm sure your busy. I want to order some seeds direct but am waiting on the sour stomper to come back in stock. Also interested in Walter White. I know u said it's hard to keep up with the WW. But man that's a nice looking and sounding strain with good yield. Willing to settle on the SS and some WW crosses like beary white and skylar white. Thanks

Im waiting for space. Gonna do a sour stomper and grape crinkle grow next...
Oh and maybe a man bear alien pig as well...
Sounds tooooo fun not to run!!!--!

Go Grape!!!!
I'll start a grow thread this weekend, I've planted...
Stilton special x2
Sour livers x2
Northern cheese haze x2
Chemdogging x2
Sour crack x2
Grape crinkle x2
3 bears og x2

Very exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back