Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my latest mephisto order.
Fastest ive ever gotten any order from anywhere.
6Days!!!!
Only ordered a 3 pack of Sour Stomper.
I got 5 x sour stomper. And a free 3-pack of man bear alien pig!!!
Which someone please correct me if im wrong is 3 bears OG x Ripley's OG????
So awesome, and so kind and generous.
Cant say it enough.
Thanks for all you guys do..
Customer and fan for life....
You are correct, that is the lineage of MBAP. I've got 25 of them just waiting for my current plants to finish up!

Just got my latest mephisto order.
Fastest ive ever gotten any order from anywhere.
6Days!!!!
Only ordered a 3 pack of Sour Stomper.
I got 5 x sour stomper. And a free 3-pack of man bear alien pig!!!
Which someone please correct me if im wrong is 3 bears OG x Ripley's OG????
So awesome, and so kind and generous.
Cant say it enough.
Thanks for all you guys do..
Customer and fan for life....
yes I have ordered from them numerous times I paid on Wednesday and I am looking at my beams today shout out to Mitch in the crew whatever you guys have done as far as staff upgrades or improvements and packing and shipping you guys have knocked it out of the park I mean seriously a daY!!!!! Now granted I do live very very close but still that's amazing you guys continue to amaze me at every turn not to mention I got freaking grape crinkle. Which I didn't think would be back in stock for a long time,winning!

Oh and whoever was asking about freebies. I got MBAP as wel sweeeeeet ass sweet. The two I have going now are definitely two different phenotypes one looks exactly like my three bears OG and the other looks like the Ripleys OG

Oh and whoever was asking about freebies. I got MBAP as wel sweeeeeet ass sweet. The two I have going now are definitely two different phenotypes one looks exactly like my three bears OG and the other looks like the Ripleys OG
Yeah im a seed fiend!!!
Lol. Just got an order yesterday, and i happened to look on website and saw grape crinkle !!!!!
So same day i received my sour stomper, i get to order grape crinkle!!!
Couldn't wait, they aren't gonna last lol.
Now im gonna get to grow out two mephisto grape strain girls.
Going to make sour stomper/grape crinkle rosin.... (Sour Grapes)
Yum

says delivered but my seed package Is not in my mailbox say delivered 11:30ish but security video just shows a street sweep and me running to a empty mail box

I have a camera pointed at my mailbox so I know no one stole it the mailman just never delivered it to me

Edit:They found it always a bong or something that get delivered to the wrong addresses

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back