Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is WOW!
Ordered my first Mephisto Beans to try in my greenhouse.
My order looked like:
3x Chemdogging
1x Triangle Kush

I GOT:
5x Chemdogging
3x Man Bear Alien Pig
2x Triangle Kush

I really really appreciate the gesture. Given that I just had a pretty gnarly injury (surgery next Wednesday) this kind of goodness is VERY WELCOME.

Can't wait to put these puppies on the ground.

Thanks Jez, and Mephisto of course!

@mephisto

Hey @mephisto what would you say out of the catalogue has the highest tolerance to cold weather?
I can personally attest to the skywalker as being the strain that did the best in the sub artic conditions I had at the dream farm this winter

Ordered one grape crinkle Friday. Got two grape crinkle, and two m.b.a.p today!!!! Lightening fast guyz!!
I mean i know you guys are generous. I thought id just get one freebie since i only ordered one seed lol. Nope mephisto don't work like that lol. They give me three freebies.
So unbelievably kind.
Thanks for such stellar service.
Customer service has really gotten golden lately. Great work on all ends as usual. Thanks gentleman. Peace

Hey @mephisto what size pot should I use to get the fastest turn around time for sour crack? Has anyone done them in 2 litres to test the speed in a super restricted pot? How does a 3 gallon air pot compare time wise to other sizes? In looking to get a quick run in and 55 days is my aim. Going to use gbd supersoil if that matters.

Hey @mephisto what size pot should I use to get the fastest turn around time for sour crack? Has anyone done them in 2 litres to test the speed in a super restricted pot? How does a 3 gallon air pot compare time wise to other sizes? In looking to get a quick run in and 55 days is my aim. Going to use gbd supersoil if that matters.

55-60 days when we start in 1.5 liters and transplant to a 5-6 liter , if planting direct, maybe a 4.5 liter would have the same effect, but that's just guess work on my part

Cheers

55-60 days when we start in 1.5 liters and transplant to a 5-6 liter , if planting direct, maybe a 4.5 liter would have the same effect, but that's just guess work on my part

Cheers
Thanks! That helps a lot, you guys are always amazingly fast with customer service. My hero's!

I've harvested a sour crack in 56 days in a 1.5 gallon oxypot. Predominantly cloudy trychs, 27 dried rock hard tight grams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back