Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered some hubbabubba and skywalker for the hell of it, thank the lord I get my commission check this month for the illiminauto drop!
yep i get been cutting grass like crazy these last 2 weeks saving up for the illuminatuo drop as well..i gotta have that livers n cheese and gold glue

so u ordered just 1 bean and got 3 in total with the order? the reason i ask is i just had enuff money to buy 1 bean i got the stiltion special and hoping i get a extra one as well..i just finished their fatsoma express and that shit is fire so i wanted to try one more before my photos come in this fall from my guerilla grows..
You will be very happy when you open up your package

yep i get been cutting grass like crazy these last 2 weeks saving up for the illuminatuo drop as well..i gotta have that livers n cheese and gold glue
I'm going for the GG, creme de la chem, blue toof, and another that's escaping my memory at the present time.. :)

The "creme de la chem" sounds interesting any info on the full genetics?
after reading through them all they all sound interesting..mephisto makes it hard to keep any money on hand lol..i use to be one those auto hater hater guys bc of all the bad shit i read of how weak autos was..that was until i harvested my fatsoma express..that completely changed my views...i got them as freebies or i would have never bought them,but im so glad that seedsman sent me 4 of these with my order earlier this year now..i have been missing out... i doubt i will ever try anyone else's autos tho bc mephisto has everything i want and need and also the power to please my high tolerance

Hey @mephisto I've been growing out a bunch of your different strains, and love your guys' work.I'd like to get on your test team and wondered where I should post grow journals for you guys?? Also stoked for the new illuminautos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back