Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, any eta on the originals line up photo periods release later in 2017? @mephisto :pass:

No plans to release any photoperiods. If you're thinking of regular, non feminized autos, still no set date for that either. We may be auctioning more via instagram soon though. If so we will make mention of it here. Cheers!

No plans to release any photoperiods. If you're thinking of regular, non feminized autos, still no set date for that either. We may be auctioning more via instagram soon though. If so we will make mention of it here. Cheers!
Ahh alright man my mistake, and fantastic thanks for the info! Definitely will keep an eye out for that :pass:

Got an awesome package today!! Mephisto did it again!!! Got in 2 days...and got everything I requested. Mephisto for life!! Blue Toof [HASHTAG]#29[/HASHTAG] and NTCxSH as a freeebieeeee
Dude I got the same, but NCHxSH...........I'm thinking this is a cheese hound lol......top notch job Mephisto.......I'm a customer for life:pass:

This is what you get from those auctions...

Skyrone Stomper-2210-2.jpg

Well worth the large price tag :drool:

"Cheese Hound" for NCH x SH @mephisto .......sound any good? lol........"Cheese Hound"....just rolls off lol :pass: BTW my first blue toof broke surface on 16th....I'm so happy:woohoo::thanks:

Last edited:
Hey guys new to the forum... I've been growing mephisto for 2 years now and only wanna deal with them now! so impressed with the service theyve always given! Got my illuminautos and cant wait to pop them!
Dont limit yer possibilities dk- friendly advice- easy pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back