Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool, thank you!

:headbang::thanks:

I understand where you're coming from but the audience on instagram is much bigger than our site draws. We currently have 20.2K unique followers and get about 50 newcomers a day that have never been to our site or even know it exists, despite being courteously displayed in our instagram profile. It's a much more instant and concentrated way to interact with new and old community members alike. The downside to the instantaneous nature of instagram is that a lot of people miss posts too. I will start a thread here where I post everything from insta for the day so that way no one feels like they're missing anything.

:smokeout:

I understand where you're coming from but the audience on instagram is much bigger than our site draws. We currently have 20.2K unique followers and get about 50 newcomers a day that have never been to our site or even know it exists, despite being courteously displayed in our instagram profile. It's a much more instant and concentrated way to interact with new and old community members alike. The downside to the instantaneous nature of instagram is that a lot of people miss posts too. I will start a thread here where I post everything from insta for the day so that way no one feels like they're missing anything.

:smokeout:

that is great .. but it still dosen't change my premise .. u can do all the profiling u want and need on social media..

the actual auction could still be held on mephisto.com ... and we could all join :pighug:

I think TANG (RIP) got sucked into the instagram black hole! Im not a huge fan of the platform personally but it seems to be popular... Isnt there some seed auction site, like ebay, that could be used for small batch offerings?

I think TANG (RIP) got sucked into the instagram black hole! Im not a huge fan of the platform personally but it seems to be popular... Isnt there some seed auction site, like ebay, that could be used for small batch offerings?

There are a few smaller seed auction sites, but none get the same amount of attention as the instagram auctions.

I noticed 2 of my ladies on instagram but wouldnt of known unless other members who follow your insta page mentioned to me.

Theres no issue and i feel honored for the shoutout :cheers:but it would have been nice to be given a headsup from one of you guys @mephisto @gbd :pass:

Sorry about that. I always give credit to the grower and autoflower.net, but next time I'll be sure to send you a message on here as well.

@gbd can I trouble you to send me to your instructions for the super soil? Just got the tracking for it so I'd like to begin preparing :d5::biggrin::smoking:

No problemo! Here's a visual guide. You should be receiving emailed instructions as well. One pack of the super soil mix amends a typical 1.5 cu ft bag of soil. You can also mix up smaller batches by using 2 Tablespoons of mix per gallon of soil.

No problemo! Here's a visual guide. You should be receiving emailed instructions as well. One pack of the super soil mix amends a typical 1.5 cu ft bag of soil. You can also mix up smaller batches by using 2 Tablespoons of mix per gallon of soil.

Awesome, thank you so much for this man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back