Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
accidentally ended up spilling all my seeds together and unsure what I planted here (it's mephisto for sure, and my best guess is fantasmo express, but could be several others xD)

love love love mephisto, the sales and discounts and availability make it easy to keep coming back. every strain has been on par or easily above competing brands.

these guys crawled right up to the cobs and had no problem tolerating their intensity. excited to take some close-ups once they're a bit further into flowering.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 106
accidentally ended up spilling all my seeds together and unsure what I planted here (it's mephisto for sure, and my best guess is fantasmo express, but could be several others xD)

love love love mephisto, the sales and discounts and availability make it easy to keep coming back. every strain has been on par or easily above competing brands.

these guys crawled right up to the cobs and had no problem tolerating their intensity. excited to take some close-ups once they're a bit further into flowering.

You can color code your seeds using permanent marker and keep a key somewhere. Ive done this before and it works well...

mixed a pile O beans up eh? shitty deal there man. Frigin nightmare if I did that. ohhh 1000 beans mixed up. I would die LOL
:funny:One time I mixed up just 2 seeds, Mitch was able to identify a Ripleys seed from the other which I forget now. Wasn't a big deal but I was happy and also impressed.

mixed a pile O beans up eh? shitty deal there man. Frigin nightmare if I did that. ohhh 1000 beans mixed up. I would die LOL

lol it was more of a 'oh wait I'm only planting 5 this time, let me put this pile of seeds down and grab some different ones...' and kinda went from there. I never notice too much difference between effects of diff strains and it's all for self medicating anyway, luckily only a small problem but now curious what's left in my seed container...

@mephisto or anyone in the know please????
Did i miss the double grape drop somehow????
Haven't looked at site since illuminauto drop..
Are they gone already?? Or just posted and not entirely ready to be sold yet???
I really hope its that one.

@mephisto or anyone in the know please????
Did i miss the double grape drop somehow????
Haven't looked at site since illuminauto drop..
Are they gone already?? Or just posted and not entirely ready to be sold yet???
I really hope its that one.

It's going to be released on Friday, plenty of stock now as a limited edition so no sweat!
Cheers Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back