Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing harsh when it comes to taxes , but you will want to throw your money at them after the first pack arrives , ive bought an ungrowable amount every paycheck past 2 months. :bighug:

Gotta love Mephisto my 3bears og just continues to amaze me...The aroma from her just simply amazing got 2 on day 65 been on flush and I can see sum amber trichs one more developed then the other... Mostly cloudy and few ambers would you guys hold off a few days or chop now before any more amber

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Hold off if you can. I harvested one at 65 and one at 72 and found the later one more flavourful and strong. Just my two cents :smoking:

Hold off if you can. I harvested one at 65 and one at 72 and found the later one more flavourful and strong. Just my two cents :smoking:
Cool beans one of them is the purple pheno looks more ready then the other(green pheno), both have an amazing smell, I planned on choppin em both on day 70... Giving them one more watering of herc harvest tritons trawl and aphrodites extraction bring out that flavor some more

Thanks i appreciate the advice

Here they go super dense practically collapsing I just tied em both up the purp got accidently topped and to my surprise she loved it with a bunch of evenly sized nuggs and the green pheno got left alone other then some defoliation sporting the donkey Kong main cola
4700c7dfb99cf202b4aa6379db25659e.jpg
8f6a9b851380db6233bd4783fbbbc0f5.jpg
5aebae19c7ac03e6baf0249dced41f3f.jpg
27bba51ce78a618c3ee9747c980847f2.jpg

3bears is definitely a great grow both of these got neglected even to the point I was going to cull them but I decided to let them go and boy am I happy I did can't wait for these girls to cone down anxious would be a understatement... Mephisto has yet to let me down top notch genetics for sure

@mephisto

I screwed up and my girls experienced conditions outside optimal germ / propagation ranges and are stunted but seem to be making a comeback.
I just went through a 19 day germ propagation process and they are just now 3/8ths tall and just starting to "go". I realized my heating pad i usually use to keep my babies at 80F quit working. I usually do not check on my seedling's for a couple days or so i do not expose my babies to cold drafts and light exposure. So i checked after 2 days and they were very cold wet and no tails. Disappointed I found another more reliable warm dark place and 4 days later i got tails. Placed them in rapid rooters and kept them in the same dark warm place and they sprouted on the 20th of July, nine days later they are just short of 1/2 inch.
I have learned many a lesson with these two girls, especially a re eval of my germ technique, site selection. Are my girls doomed to be sub standard i would like to know now instead of investing more time and money. Start a couple more or ride these out?
I am 10-13 in germination success so i know why i screwed up.

@mephisto

I screwed up and my girls experienced conditions outside optimal germ / propagation ranges and are stunted but seem to be making a comeback.
I just went through a 19 day germ propagation process and they are just now 3/8ths tall and just starting to "go". I realized my heating pad i usually use to keep my babies at 80F quit working. I usually do not check on my seedling's for a couple days or so i do not expose my babies to cold drafts and light exposure. So i checked after 2 days and they were very cold wet and no tails. Disappointed I found another more reliable warm dark place and 4 days later i got tails. Placed them in rapid rooters and kept them in the same dark warm place and they sprouted on the 20th of July, nine days later they are just short of 1/2 inch.
I have learned many a lesson with these two girls, especially a re eval of my germ technique, site selection. Are my girls doomed to be sub standard i would like to know now instead of investing more time and money. Start a couple more or ride these out?
I am 10-13 in germination success so i know why i screwed up.
I used to throw them in a dvd case but for some reason I couldn't do it my last few runs, been planting them in little coco start up pods and leaving them in a humid germination station to start their lives off. Throw em right in the dirt after that!

After much hemming & hawing trying to decide between strains, I finally pulled the trigger just now and picked up a 3-pack each of Double Grape, Beary White, Skystomper and Triangle. Can't wait til they show up! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back