Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/2 G coco Hempy's can get you some dang nice sized plants, I recently finished a sour crack in 1/2G that took up about half that space. I also have a 2.5'x2.5' and 1/2G coco Hempy's is a good fit. What nutes you planning to use?

No plans to move to coco at the moment - currently running 100% Growstones (the Mix This! size) in my bucket this run - before that it was 3:1 perlite/vermiculite, and that did pretty well. As for nutes, I'm running a KISS/Lucas formula. Maxibloom, Armor Si, CALiMAGic, Mammoth P. Gonna be adding KoolBloom powder for the next couple grows as well to try it out. How about you?

No plans to move to coco at the moment - currently running 100% Growstones (the Mix This! size) in my bucket this run - before that it was 3:1 perlite/vermiculite, and that did pretty well. As for nutes, I'm running a KISS/Lucas formula. Maxibloom, Armor Si, CALiMAGic, Mammoth P. Gonna be adding KoolBloom powder for the next couple grows as well to try it out. How about you?
Nice, I love the KISS method. I been running AN coco nutes with good results, and done well with Canna coco nutes. Trying organics with coco right now. Deffo gonna get less yield, but that's ok.

I would not run 4 plants in that sized tent. You can fill that tent with 2 plants easily, but if you want to run 4 plants for more variety, make sure you restrict the roots, or you'll have a jungle

That's pretty much what I thought. I'm sure I could run four if I wanted, but so far I'm liking my 2 gallon buckets and see no real need at the moment to scale down to squeeze more plants in. As it stands, if I can run two and still have decent space for each I'll be a happy man. :biggrin: Thanks for the insight/advice, y'all. :)

My white crack is going red on me [HASHTAG]#IsItFallYet[/HASHTAG]
8aa968f20b8ef756a8b374372a320715.jpg
25d7a81c32c1be3425b58b13ade97c6f.jpg

Mephisto has yet to disappoint top notch genetics for sure

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello Mephisto, what type of training is recommended for the illuminauto's please?......
......Thank you:pass:

That'd depend on which.
We always leaf tuck now. After that it depends on what you're looking to do exactly and your individual environment and constraints

Cheers!
Ok @mephisto , I will just do how I do lol, the lady in question is a Blue Toof, she is in coco/perlite mix, various nutes and CMH light with a couple of led supplementals, she broke surface on the 16th, I will let you know how she gets on
:pass:
P.s I should mention I topped her before posting this, it took her a day to recover and she is back just as strong:woohoo:

Last edited:
That'd depend on which.
We always leaf tuck now. After that it depends on what you're looking to do exactly and your individual environment and constraints

Cheers!
I'm guessing defoliation is not (or never) on your 'to do' list? Does this mean you don't recommend defol should happen throughout the life of the plant as well? thanks...

and one more question nice Mephisto ppl....if you ship from the US (I've seen it mentioned here, but dunno if true), why would my order have a £10 fee attached is shipping to Canada? thanks again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back