Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

We looked up the prices, and essentially that's what they are from the US to Canada.
First class international, or priority international aren't cheap.

We moved Canada orders to ship from the US as the last few months some people have been waiting 4-6 weeks from Spain or packages not arriving at all which is obviously not a situation we're down for.

Strange though as historically Canada hadn't given us any problems with the same kinda shipping time as to the U.K.

Cheers Mitch
Thank you for the reply Mitch, much appreciated. While I seriously doubt the fee on the package will be $18 (it won't unless it's registered and hand delivered by topless angels wearing roller-skates), I'm not pulling your chain. Your reply is appreciated. I certainly understand customs difficulties, and worse, a customer not getting a package.

My order will be likely coming through shortly.

Cheers,
cc

Thank you for the reply Mitch, much appreciated. While I seriously doubt the fee on the package will be $18 (it won't unless it's registered and hand delivered by topless angels wearing roller-skates), I'm not pulling your chain. Your reply is appreciated. I certainly understand customs difficulties, and worse, a customer not getting a package.

My order will be coming through shortly.

Cheers,
cc

I'm abit confused as I've read £ quid, cad, euros and Usd in the last few messages.

But to be straight up - and all in euros

The priority international US to Canada is €21.15 actual, we charge €23

The first class international is €8.05, and we charge €9.50

Cheers

Hey,

We looked up the prices, and essentially that's what they are from the US to Canada.
First class international, or priority international aren't cheap.

We moved Canada orders to ship from the US as the last few months some people have been waiting 4-6 weeks from Spain or packages not arriving at all which is obviously not a situation we're down for.

Strange though as historically Canada hadn't given us any problems with the same kinda shipping time as to the U.K.

Cheers Mitch

Mitch,

I placed an order to Canada on its third week now, nothing has arrived and the original tracking shows departing Spain??????

So I could be waiting up to 3, 4 more weeks or not at all? Please confirm as I feel it should be here by now already.

Mitch,

I placed an order to Canada on its third week now, nothing has arrived and the original tracking shows departing Spain??????

So I could be waiting up to 3, 4 more weeks or not at all? Please confirm as I feel it should be here by now already.

The tracking often doesn't update, I'm not sure where the blame lies, who's postal system is responsible, but please don't pay attention to the tracking. As it can still say an early status when delivered. This is why we labeled that shipping option as signed for, not with tracking as we used to. As it causes more frustration than it's worth.

Some of the above mentioned times, were the worst examples. It's not been the majority for sure.

Hopefully it'll be with you soon.

Just to add it does suck, because we know we've done our part and packed and shipped these orders, and it's not your guys fault either. We're equally at the mercy of the post and customs

Cheers Mitch

I think my white crack has come to the end of the road so hard to give her the chop every day she looks even better day 70
cffc73b8e033acef9735f0be5b585d11.jpg
3ffcdd9cf5f90ae5b6c1c28b9d59747e.jpg
9418fd3c861208f5b826a23489711469.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm abit confused as I've read £ quid, cad, euros and Usd in the last few messages.

But to be straight up - and all in euros

The priority international US to Canada is €21.15 actual, we charge €23

The first class international is €8.05, and we charge €9.50

Cheers
I'm familiar with currencies, so apologies if this is confusing for you.

£10 is about $16.50CAD.

I've never had a package from the states cost $16.50 in a mailer. Never. My family sends items up to 100 grams (3.5oz) for $6+-USD (£4). Perhaps I am simply misinformed. Perhaps they're using a different service - I don't believe so but, perhaps I'm just getting old :)

I don't have a conversion fetish, honest. Just seeking clarity. And I am not calling your statements into question. I only state that this is news to me.

Being in sales, this is likely rounding errors to you. I'm more concerned that 8% of my order total is in shipping cost. Struck me as steep. And why I asked about it.

Thank you for the answers.

Cheers, and thank you again for your time and replies.

Best....
cc

£10 is about $16.50CAD.

I've never had a package from the states cost $16.50 in a mailer. Never. My family sends items up to 100 grams (3.5oz) for $6+-USD (£4). Perhaps I am simply misinformed. Perhaps they're using a different service - I don't believe so but, perhaps I'm just getting old :)

I don't have a conversion fetish, honest. Just seeking clarity. And I am not calling your statements into question. I only state that this is news to me.

Being in sales, this is likely rounding errors to you. I'm more concerned that 8% of my order total is in shipping cost. Struck me as steep. And why I asked about it.

Best....
cc

I still don't see where you're getting £10 from?
The site is only priced in euros.
And the price is as I wrote above in my last message.
A 4oz bubble mailer is €8.05 to ship first class international,
Thanks

All pricing was in pounds.

Maybe there's an issue between the keyboard and the chair here. I don't believe so. I haven't purged cookies or tor'd the browser yet....but this is what I now see:

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 4.00.29 PM.png

Either or, it's not 10 quid anymore. I am usually on a vpn, and spoof the ip address. Perhaps I got around the schema somehow. Thank you for your reply, in any case....I can likely recreate if the tech guys are interested. If it's been done once....

cc

£10 is about $16.50CAD.

Best....
cc

I'm familiar with currencies too, especially £ pound sterling as it was previously my native currency for over 30 years.

Better to say, I'm confused as to why £ gbp is being brought up when the sole shop currency is euros €.

We could do conversions in to yen but it's not really relevant :D

Anyway, I hope I answered your shipping service and cost questions with clarity.

Any other potential confusions please feel free to ask in here. That's why we have this thread.

Needless to say, we're not trying to clear up, or pull the wool over anyone's eyes regarding shipping costs. At times in the past we've definitely shipped at a loss, back when we used to offer free shipping worldwide, or for example when sending hoodies that cost €25 to ship and our maximum price charged through the shop was €16.

Also biotabs we were shipping at a loss on the standard shipping rate due to the size/weight and including freebies, essentially a double loss.

To note as well consumables for mailing, for us here are about €1.15 per order for a DVD case/bubble mailer.

It's not all about the bottom dollar for us and making bank, its more important to hook people up, but as a young company with a lot of outgoing, we do need to cover costs.

Kind regards Mitch

I'm familiar with currencies too, especially £ pound sterling as it was previously my native currency for over 30 years.

Better to say, I'm confused as to why £ gbp is being brought up when the sole shop currency is euros €.

We could do conversions in to yen but it's not really relevant :D

Anyway, I hope I answered your shipping service and cost questions with clarity.

Any other potential confusions please feel free to ask in here. That's why we have this thread.

Needless to say, we're not trying to clear up, or pull the wool over anyone's eyes regarding shipping costs. At times in the past we've definitely shipped at a loss, back when we used to offer free shipping worldwide, or for example when sending hoodies that cost €25 to ship and our maximum price charged through the shop was €16.

Also biotabs we were shipping at a loss on the standard shipping rate due to the size/weight and including freebies, essentially a double loss.

To note as well consumables for mailing, for us here are about €1.15 per order for a DVD case/bubble mailer.

It's not all about the bottom dollar for us and making bank, its more important to hook people up, but as a young company with a lot of outgoing, we do need to cover costs.

Kind regards Mitch
Thank you Mitch. And compliments to you. I understand business, and you've addressed my questions in full.

cheers,
cc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back