Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first order from Mephisto. Took 7 days to get to my door, very fast and discreet. I only ordered 5 and also received a mystery pack with 5 seeds. Wow that's almost unheard of these days.
So my rating is: 5 out of 5 Cola's. Wish all my other stuff would arrive on time, ladies have to sit on my dresser for the other parts and pieces. :(

How long are people having to wait between paying for their order and getting the shipping notification? Today was day 5 for me and I'm going nuts waiting, lol.

How long are people having to wait between paying for their order and getting the shipping notification? Today was day 5 for me and I'm going nuts waiting, lol.

I'm at a loss of words.
I've just completed my first two orders direct through Mephisto.
The first order is now 3 weeks since shipping notification and no updates or answers. It mentioned in this thread that shipping to Canada is now from the USA but mine showed Spain?
Second order was placed Monday, 6 days now and no shipping notification after the confirmation of my payment.
I've been looking forward to trying them so I loaded up for a good year, but it seems I'm having a really less than desirable experience since payment on my first two go arounds.

@Sleeveofauto Have you emailed Jez or Kevin about either of your orders? I've emailed Jez twice w/no answer. I guess if I don't hear anything from Jez by monday evening I'll try Kevin and see what's up.

Hope at least your first order comes in soon - I dunno if I could wait three weeks w/no word!

@Sleeveofauto Have you emailed Jez or Kevin about either of your orders? I've emailed Jez twice w/no answer. I guess if I don't hear anything from Jez by monday evening I'll try Kevin and see what's up.

Hope at least your first order comes in soon - I dunno if I could wait three weeks w/no word!
All I did get from Bill is that if nothing shows up by Monday to contact them.

I'm at a loss of words.
I've just completed my first two orders direct through Mephisto.
The first order is now 3 weeks since shipping notification and no updates or answers. It mentioned in this thread that shipping to Canada is now from the USA but mine showed Spain?
Second order was placed Monday, 6 days now and no shipping notification after the confirmation of my payment.
I've been looking forward to trying them so I loaded up for a good year, but it seems I'm having a really less than desirable experience since payment on my first two go arounds.

If shipped from Spain there's no way to monitor tracking once it leaves Spain.
We do say this is a signed for service rather than stating it has tracking, for the above reason.
For your first order ^

For your second, if shipping from the states, please just shoot a quick email to Kevin, sales@mephistogenetics.com and he will get an update for you and answer in a quick time for sure.

Thanks and of course from us, sorry for the delay for the parts we're accountable for. But don't fret we'll get you sorted either way

Cheers Mitch

It's really nice having a thread to share feedback about our orders. Relating to similar experiences by others helps ease my nerves - I'd be sweating a bit more if I wasn't aware of this discussion. I'm sure we all can relate to this.

I want my money to go to people who are passionate about creating something unique. I can't name many breeders that communicate as regularly with their consumers, and this coupled with their customer reviews and attention to detail made it a no brainer for me to try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back