Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmm.......

If you find a better deal at this level of genetics somewhere else, please bebe sure to let us all know................... we'll be here...............

: vibe:

[emoji271] mg[emoji111]️
Hi, my question was about shipping rates, not challenging nor questioning the product. Of which, I have no experience with. I'm hoping to see for myself.

Nice misdirection tho. You're headed for a great future in online retail support. If you aren't on that track, I'd go for it :D

Well put Mitch keep up the best work in the auto seed business.

Hello! I'm a new grower who has Crohn's Disease which is an autoimmune condition that gives me a lot of stomach and joint pain.

I was wondering if anybody else has a GI condition or arthrits, and if so what Mephisto strains are best for your pain?

Thank you very much

My son has the same he loves toof decay or 24C and Heisenhound, I will get back to you I am seeing him Thursday. I will ask what he finds helps him the best. keep in touch@DSNovo

Last edited:
My son has the same he loves toof decay or 24C and Heisenhound, I will get back to you I am seeing him Thursday on what he finds helps him the best. keep in touch@DSNovo

I'm sorry to hear your son has Crohn's too, I hope he is doing well!

Thank you so much for the recommendations!! I will PM you on Friday about what your son said if that's ok with you.

So excited to start growing!!!!

Just F.Y.I @mephisto , I asked about training after I had done this, worried I had done the wrong thing..........but she is so strong:woohoo: Thanks guys:pass:

Attachments

• 20170802_150520_resized.jpg
    20170802_150520_resized.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 84
The stem looks nice and chunky for a youngun, I'm sure all will be well, good luck!
Thanks dude, I know she will be fine coz she has the best damn genetics out there lol..........I will post a pic at harvest.......until then, adios amigos:pass:

Mitch,

I placed an order to Canada on its third week now, nothing has arrived and the original tracking shows departing Spain??????

So I could be waiting up to 3, 4 more weeks or not at all? Please confirm as I feel it should be here by now already.

I am in Canada as well. My first order with Mephisto. Had a cart full of seeds ready to check out from other breeders, discarded and went all in with an order from their website. This was July 15.

July 16th I paid the order. Still no beans. My parcel status hasn't updated either, still 22/07/17-left country of origin. I think it's coming from Spain, and not the US. Hoping it comes by the end of the week. We're in the same situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back