Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mitch @mephisto ,

I emailed Kevin and Jez but haven't gotten a response. My package was supposed to be delivered according to tracking, but if thats the case it was delivered in the wrong town (based on tracking). I have checked my address listed and it is correct. That to me means one of two things, the label was created incorrectly or I received the wrong tracking number. Any chance you could put the bug in their collective ears?

Cheers

I believe all you guys on this last page have been contacted since those messages have been written,

If I'm misinformed please let me know via pm with your order number(s) and I'll chase it up.

Major apologies from me about this, jez had a week of issues and it's essentially set us back a week, but I assure you they are being worked on as I type now.

Cheers and sorry
Mitch

I too sent an email today regarding my double grape order, which was confirmed 12 days ago. I'll probably try again and send it to the actual site in a bit.

I too sent an email today regarding my double grape order, which was confirmed 12 days ago. I'll probably try again and send it to the actual site in a bit.

If you send through the site it goes to Kevin, so either that or send direct to sales@mephistogenetics.com and it'll be the same chap responding

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up, Mitch. I heard back from Kevin very quickly yesterday after emailing. If for some reason the seeds still aren't here in a few days I'll give em another week before checking in again to give Jez a chance to catch his breath. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back