Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be patiently waiting. I'm sure things will get sorted out and everybody will get their orders and be extremely happy when they do and forget about the wait. Too bad I didn't live in Spain I could come over work part time to help get orders out.

Hey guys, I don't represent Mephisto at all but I am a guy who has ordered seeds from overseas multiple times, just like many of you. In every instance, it's taken nearly a month (a full 30 days) if not more to get seeds from places like Attitude. The tracking would only show it leaving the country of origin and wouldn't update until it was literally on my doorstep half the time. E-mails would go for days without being answered (which is pretty normal.) If there is anything I would suggest to some of you guys, is please just have some patience, whether it's Mephisto or another company, things do just take time sometimes. Amazon Prime has ruined the realistic expectation of the consumer world lol :cheers:

Very true @Son of Hobbes. with all the positive things here about mephisto and Mitch's constant presence here I'm not even gonna email anybody it's just gonna give them more to do. I actually take some blame for this. If
I hadn't ordered nobody would've quit and everything would be early by a couple days. Lmao

Naa, not his fault, it's just stressful and he's reached his breaking point. Similar to me when people ask but I can't do much other than enquire or refer people to someone else on the team, the aspects we're waiting on are out of our direct control - which sucks royally.
I digress, always sad to see someone leave.

So, let me humbly apologize to Mitch and the rest of the crew for my impatience. To my defense, it's damned tough waiting for one's first order of Mephisto gear to arrive! :biggrin:

My order showed up just now and the legends of the Mephisto hookup are real. I ordered a 3-pack each of Beary White, Triangle, Sky Stomper and Double Grape and each packet had half a dozen seeds. PLUS ten AvT freebies. I'm a happy, happy man and will definitely be ordering again very shortly! (and waiting patiently this time!)

Last edited:
I'm at day 8 with a confirmed payment but still no shipping. Tried Jez but got no reply.

Pretty disappointing considering all the great things people have to say about Mephisto.
It's coming.. be patient because good things come to those who wait..

Why is it harder to wait for the beans than for them to actually grow?? Lol!

It's all good, I'll wait for as long as they need in order to get some of their beans.
That's the spirit.. :headbang: Mephisto rocks. It's no wonder there's a wait.. them guys must be packing seeds like a sob..

So, let me humbly apologize to Mitch and the rest of the crew for my impatience. To my defense, it's damned tough waiting for one's first order of Mephisto gear to arrive! :biggrin:

My order showed up just now and the legends of the Mephisto hookup are real. I ordered a 3-pack each of Beary White, Triangle, Sky Stomper and Double Grape and each packet had half a dozen seeds. PLUS ten AvT freebies. I'm a happy, happy man and will definitely be ordering again very shortly! (and waiting patiently this time!)
lol I'm waiting for my first order as well I can't wait to see them come through the door. Sounds the legend of the mephisto hook up is real I can't wait.

To all the lad's waiting on their package it may take a while, but you'll be over the moon when it arrives.
Ps.my order took a month to the uk.
@mephisto keep up the good work.
A month to the UK... Fuck that, I'd not be a happy customer, but there again this mephisto hype is a yank thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back