Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I received an email and I didn't even send an email asking anything about my order lol. Yeah after seeing the pics of double grape I'll be popping one and two blue toofs when my order does arrive. Can't wait for the strength of the DG. Also after looking at the mephisto rosin thread started by ronin I will eventually be building a press to make me some of that good stuff. Somewhere on this site is a build for a 12 ton press with heatplates for like $500+. Unless by now there's cheaper options.

Why is it harder to wait for the beans than for them to actually grow?? Lol!

It's all good, I'll wait for as long as they need in order to get some of their beans.
The spanish postal service is a little slow , that just the nature of it!
The wait will be worth it Mitch's beans never fail to impress!
:welcome:To AFN brother, it is a place like no other, full to the brim with good vibe, it's something we like to call the AFN vibe :afn: :vibe:
Please be sure to drop into the Live Stoners section of the forum and don't forget to post an introduction where we can give you a proper welcome!

Yeah this was a one of.
But I'm never in a rush as I know that their the best autoflower's on the market.
Ps. I don't follow hype I just know from experience.
Thank You @biglee, this is the type of Vibe we need absolutely none of here at AFN. It's like product bashing on Amzonian by so called (verified buyers). Ya know, in a totally lucid moment I think we can all agree there are some damn fine SEED Co's out there. Mephisto being one but not the only, and I would like to think they would be among the first to agree. If not, THEY would be selling themselves very short because with that in mind they rise to the TOP. I am sure IF it was within there power to have my seed order at my doorstep the morning after I placed an order in a smogged stooper the night before, it WOULD happen. They are NOT A BIG BOX seed Co., but a small group of people with a vision I like to think fits into my reality called life, with a shared common goal. This is a pretty cool place here that all of us help create and coexist in AFN. Perfect all of the time? Some would say no, but try ....Lol...I think maybe :pass:

Thank You @biglee, this is the type of Vibe we need absolutely none of here at AFN. It's like product bashing on Amzonian by so called (verified buyers). Ya know, in a totally lucid moment I think we can all agree there are some damn fine SEED Co's out there. Mephisto being one but not the only, and I would like to think they would be among the first to agree. If not, THEY would be selling themselves very short because with that in mind they rise to the TOP. I am sure IF it was within there power to have my seed order at my doorstep the morning after I placed an order in a smogged stooper the night before, it WOULD happen. They are NOT A BIG BOX seed Co., but a small group of people with a vision I like to think fits into my reality called life, with a shared common goal. This is a pretty cool place here that all of us help create and coexist in AFN. Perfect all of the time? Some would say no, but try ....Lol...I think maybe :pass:
Agreed! Mitch and company seem to always be striving to satisfy every customer and see both sides of the situation. Since I started doing business directly with @mephisto I am not looking at any other seed company to start a relationship with. I tried others but the process seemed to impersonal and I was always nervous about actually receiving the gear. With Mephisto, if I get the order confirmation I know without a doubt they are on it and I will be grinning shortly. The other thing about Mephisto is that they are fully engaged with the community they serve! I just can't say enough good things about the entire operation! Thanks Mithch and all Mephisto Genetics.
:pighug:

Well, the Mephisto fever has begun in me. Haven't even seen sprouts from my first plants yet and I just pulled the trigger on another order. Snagged a ten-pack each of GGG#4, Blue Toof & Sour Crinkle. :biggrin:

Also, curse whoever scooped up the last of the Deep Blue C! I was all set to order some last night but decided to hold off til this morning and wouldn't ya know it someone beat me to the punch.:wall:

Last edited:
Agreed! Mitch and company seem to always be striving to satisfy every customer and see both sides of the situation. Since I started doing business directly with @mephisto I am not looking at any other seed company to start a relationship with. I tried others but the process seemed to impersonal and I was always nervous about actually receiving the gear. With Mephisto, if I get the order confirmation I know without a doubt they are on it and I will be grinning shortly. The other thing about Mephisto is that they are fully engaged with the community they serve! I just can't say enough good things about the entire operation! Thanks Mithch and all Mephisto Genetics.
:pighug:
With the exception of a test grow I did for Goauto at Terrestrial Bean, I've grown exclusively Mephisto since they opened for business about June 2014. I have no clue how many, but it's a lot of plants. There's just no need for me to look anywhere else. They just get better and better.

All I did get from Bill is that if nothing shows up by Monday to contact them.
Bill was my packer/contact.. he's actually quite unhelpful when it comes to sorting out your order.. I had to contact Kevin for my resend.. I hope you all get your orders soon, though I'd email anyone else but Bill..!
Happy growing
Gaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back