Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill was my packer/contact.. he's actually quite unhelpful when it comes to sorting out your order.. I had to contact Kevin for my resend.. I hope you all get your orders soon, though I'd email anyone else but Bill..!
Happy growing
Gaz

Actually mate, we had aimed to implement it so Kevin was co-ordinating all orders and no one has direct contact with either bill or jez. Because basically it takes them away from their job of packing, to figure out things which delays everything both for you and for everyone else.

Kevin's now quit and Tim is running orders temporarily.

I'm not privy to every individual order ordinarily but I do oversee all the internal communications of the boys in our chat group. And I'm not one to air any dirty laundry in public, but I do know bill went out of his way to provide you with photoperiod feminized freebies as you didn't want the autofem freebies. Actually he shouldn't of done this, as those seeds aren't designated freebies, and when you did receive them, I believe you complained and wanted to exchange them back for autofem freebies,

I do value each and every customer, but not everything is black and white in this life.

Just to add and Not to be a douche (and not directed at you specifically) but I've told all the boys to lay off doing special requests where possible, maybe that's what makes/made us special, but sadly sometimes it's honestly crazy the amount of extra communication, internally and externally that's required to arrange certain things for one special/order with unusual requirements. Of course I still want everyone to feel like they're being majorly hooked up, but we have had to standardize certain practices for the benefit of everyone involved.

Cheers Mitch

Actually mate, we had aimed to implement it so Kevin was co-ordinating all orders and no one has direct contact with either bill or jez. Because basically it takes them away from their job of packing, to figure out things which delays everything both for you and for everyone else.

Kevin's now quit and Tim is running orders temporarily.

I'm not privy to every individual order ordinarily but I do oversee all the internal communications of the boys in our chat group. And I'm not one to air any dirty laundry in public, but I do know bill went out of his way to provide you with photoperiod feminized freebies as you didn't want the autofem freebies. Actually he shouldn't of done this, as those seeds aren't designated freebies, and when you did receive them, I believe you complained and wanted to exchange them back for autofem freebies,

I do value each and every customer, but not everything is black and white in this life.

Just to add and Not to be a douche (and not directed at you specifically) but I've told all the boys to lay off doing special requests where possible, maybe that's what makes/made us special, but sadly sometimes it's honestly crazy the amount of extra communication, internally and externally that's required to arrange certain things for one special/order with unusual requirements. Of course I still want everyone to feel like they're being majorly hooked up, but we have had to standardize certain practices for the benefit of everyone involved.

Cheers Mitch
@mephisto /Mitch, Not one for airing 'dirty laundry' lol ..
I didn't receive my order & Bill ignored many of my emails and coz of that I emailed Kevin,(he even blanked Kevin.)! I, like some others waited over 3wks (UK) and it never made it, so i paid €5 more for shipping and i received order about 2weeks ago... Kevin was most helpful, & your photo freebies were only enquired about ,not my fault he sent them- after seeing them i was unhappy / 1 is white immature seed and the other two have green bits "despite being 'years old' I PM'd you regarding these flowering times and YOU blanked me, now I know why..!
Cheers for the resend,
Happy growing
Gaz

I didn't receive my order & Bill ignored many of my emails and coz of that I emailed Kevin,(he even blanked Kevin.)! I, like some others waited over 3wks (UK) and it never made it, so i paid €5 more for shipping and i received order about 2weeks ago... Kevin was most helpful, & your photo freebies were only enquired about ,not my fault he sent them- after seeing them i was unhappy / 1 is white immature seed and the other two have green bits "despite being 'years old' I PM'd you regarding these flowering times and YOU blanked me, now I know why..!
Cheers for the resend,
Happy growing
Gaz
Talk about ungrateful people, this Gaz guy gives a whole new meaning to it.

Like seriously these guys are hooking you up with free seeds even though they are in no way obligated to go to such lengths. You should be happy these guys have gone out of their way to hook you up instead of spouting all this negativity. For a stoner you seem like a really angry dude, take a hard look at yourself man and show some respect to the people who try to do a good deed. It's a bit ridiculous that you complain about such miniscule things when these guys have a business to run and many more people/orders to attend to. Ungrateful people like you actually grinds my gears, as no matter what lengths people go to please you, you'll always find a problem no matter how small. Ridiculous carry on!

@mephisto, keep up the good work, the vast majority of us appreciate the blood sweat and tears ye put in to provide us with great service and genetics, we're hear standing behind ye!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alright, alright. Let's chill out a bit. Obviously, Mitch and @gaz29 look like they probably have a bit of a disagreement/misunderstanding to work out, but that's not something any of us need to be jumping into. AFN has the best, most laid-back vibe of *any* forum I've ever been on. Can we keep that going? It does suck when someone comes off as entitled or whatever, but we don't know all the facts, and if things need to be handled or worked out I'm sure Mitch and @gaz29 can do just fine on their own.

Let's all just pump the brakes and smoke a bowl, yeah? :pass:

image.jpeg @mephisto Just dropping in to say, you guys rock. I only grow 2 plants a run so order single seeds, not to worry about a re-run with Mephisto. I ordered a single Double Grape and a single Beary White. I received 3 DG, 3 BW and 3 AvT freebies. Much appreciated. :thumbsup::cheers:

Just like to drop another thank you in to team mephisto, placed an order on the 31st of July for 3 double Gs and 5 creme bubbly, in the 8th of August they arrived, 5 dgs, 6 cbs and 5 alien vts.
So buy 8 get 16, delivered in just over a week to the UK.
Sorry to hear that not everyone has shared my experiences, but I can only say that this is my third purchase, each I've been very happy with.

Anyway can't wait to get started, about 2 weeks left of my Skylar, sour stomper, Rog & fantasmo grow to go, mmmm mephisto [emoji41]

Sent from my MI PAD 3 using Tapatalk

Cheers for the resend,
Happy growing
Gaz

Sorry dude, I didn't intentionally blank your message.
I get quite a lot of PM's on here and I often flag them with the intention of replying to them when I next can. But then more come in and the previous get lost. Or we have some kind of farm situation like the well pump breaking in mid-summer and getting critical things like that fixed obviously takes my attention away.

Again though those seeds were not designated freebies, they might have required an extra fine sort, but I suspect the green bits you mention may have just been a seed husk that was attached or still in with the seeds.

Feel free to email me a photo and I can clarify what's what along with the flowering time info etc.

Cheers Mitch

Talk about ungrateful people, this Gaz guy gives a whole new meaning to it.

Like seriously these guys are hooking you up with free seeds even though they are in no way obligated to go to such lengths. You should be happy these guys have gone out of their way to hook you up instead of spouting all this negativity. For a stoner you seem like a really angry dude, take a hard look at yourself man and show some respect to the people who try to do a good deed. It's a bit ridiculous that you complain about such miniscule things when these guys have a business to run and many more people/orders to attend to. Ungrateful people like you actually grinds my gears, as no matter what lengths people go to please you, you'll always find a problem no matter how small. Ridiculous carry on!

@mephisto, keep up the good work, the vast majority of us appreciate the blood sweat and tears ye put in to provide us with great service and genetics, we're hear standing behind ye!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
@gobbler., Why/What should i be grateful for..? You get what you pay for in this world and you are just a fan-boy 'defender of mephisto' lol..! You know nothing about this matter so keep quiet, I'm quite sure Mitch is a big boy and can answer for himself.. Those guys Are 'obligated ' to Send freebies coz they advertise that they will. I am saying nothing regarding the genetics- they're great, but all this B***S*** when my purchase didn't arrive, 4 weeks to UK - i was messed about by Bill and regardless of what you all think .. this was NOT cool.. two sides to each story pal..!
Gaz

@gobbler., Why/What should i be grateful for..? You get what you pay for in this world and you are just a fan-boy 'defender of mephisto' lol..! You know nothing about this matter so keep quiet, I'm quite sure Mitch is a big boy and can answer for himself.. Those guys Are 'obligated ' to Send freebies coz they advertise that they will. I am saying nothing regarding the genetics- they're great, but all this B***S*** when my purchase didn't arrive, 4 weeks to UK - i was messed about by Bill and regardless of what you all think .. this was NOT cool.. two sides to each story pal..!
Gaz

Well from me personally I'm sorry if you did feel mistreated or something of that nature, that's never the vibe or experience we want to provide.

Of course as you say there's always two sides and two perspectives. - I should have just said I witnessed quite some back and forth related to your order and trying to get it figured out.

Cheers Mitch

Sorry dude, I didn't intentionally blank your message.
I get quite a lot of PM's on here and I often flag them with the intention of replying to them when I next can. But then more come in and the previous get lost. Or we have some kind of farm situation like the well pump breaking in mid-summer and getting critical things like that fixed obviously takes my attention away.

Again though those seeds were not designated freebies, they might have required an extra fine sort, but I suspect the green bits you mention may have just been a seed husk that was attached or still in with the seeds.

Feel free to email me a photo and I can clarify what's what along with the flowering time info etc.

Cheers Mitch
I thank you for reaching out, even though I know your pissed with me.. I will pm you soon & take sum pics and maybe you could fill me in on flowering time etc.. much appreciated. Happy growing
Gaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back