Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the option to reply to your pm
Thanks
:pass: I envy your thick hide Mitch! :bow: :rofl:... So, can you tell me what exactly you see when you try to PM this guy? I wonder that settings on his end are misconfigured or something,... I tried, and it queued up fine,... there's been server work going on so any bugs you see, hit reported posts my friend, and we'll get things sorted for you,.. ditto for any further troubles,...:headbang:
*( Cosmic Queen!... any info on this mate? If there C99/Space Queen in her, I'm on it like white on rice!)

Last edited:
:pass: I envy your thick hide Mitch! :bow: :rofl:... So, can you tell me what exactly you see when you try to PM this guy? I wonder that settings on his end are misconfigured or something,... I tried, and it queued up fine,... there's been server work going on so any bugs you see, hit reported posts my friend, and we'll get things sorted for you,.. ditto for any further troubles,...:headbang:
*( Cosmic Queen!... any info on this mate? If there C99/Space Queen in her, I'm on it like white on rice!)

:pass:

:drool: :d5: :hump:-- gimmegimmegimme- noooow,..!!! :rofl: ..timely with good news as always good brother GBD, thank you! ....oh man, she is a true Space Princess ain't she,... you buried the hook with "Space Queen dominant",... :hothot:... still an all-time forever fav' with me,... her aroma, as above-- sweet heady floral, with a side of earthy? ..any of that classic pineapple<-->grapefruit spectrum aroma by chance?

got my stuff.mmmmmmmm sticker n buds LOL super awesome!!! Thanks brother Mitch. ill be doing another one soonest. talk soon!

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back