Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got nothing but praise for mephisto orders to date imo,i ordered illuminautos to the uk and it took over 2 weeks. ( the description said be prepared to wait 2,3 weeks and i was, i wouldn`t of ordered otherwise.) ,bill and mitch are always swift at answering mails whenever ive sent one and are more than generous with freebies. keep up the good work :thumbsup:

I thank you for reaching out, even though I know your pissed with me.. I will pm you soon & take sum pics and maybe you could fill me in on flowering time etc.. much appreciated. Happy growing
Gaz

Naa not pissed off at all mate, my bad. I'm supposed to be on holiday, and therefore shouldn't be writing anything on the forum let alone after 1am post meal and drinks on a Saturday night.
Just shoot me an email and we'll get you sorted out.
Cheers Mitch

(again not sure what got planted but it's a lovely mephisto of some sort)

cannot wait to have this round dried and cured. even the early tastes are so medicinal:worship:.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 62
Order received..

Ordered 3 Double grape.. got 6
Ordered 5 gold glue.. got 7

Plus 5 AvT freebies and 3 awesome stickers. First order with Mephisto- will never use anybody else. They loaded me up!

Cheers to everyone at Mephisto. Hope you guys are handling the craziness without going insane.

Order received..

Plus 5 AvT freebies and 3 awesome stickers. First order with Mephisto- will never use anybody else. They loaded me up!

Cheers to everyone at Mephisto. Hope you guys are handling the craziness without going insane.

I ordered some Triangle on August 3rd, I can't wait until they arrive!! I'm excited to try out my indoor setup for the first time

Order received..

That's what I'm talking about. I'm just as excited about the freebies and after I ordered I kept thinking to myself "u should've just ordered a 3 pack of the double grape." Hoping I get two and they stay in stock long enough for me to add to my next order too. Couple stickers would be cool too.

Another successful order in the states can't go wrong with mephisto had to grab some double grapes

PS when's the next drop [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

We're looking at September time - can't say exactly just yet, for yeti og, creme de la chem, ggg#4 and cosmic queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back