Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A month to the UK... Fuck that, I'd not be a happy customer, but there again this mephisto hype is a yank thing

Sometimes it's just the postal lottery, a month is pretty extreme, 2 weeks is about the norm. But obviously we have no control over that time.

We may be able to offer express with a courier to the U.K. but it'll likely be €25-30,

But then again if you need next day there's always seedsman etc

Cheers

Got 2 Ripleys as freebies with my order from seedsman. Started both, 1 i think didn't pop and the other is less than 1/3 of her RQS NL sisters at that age( 20 days). A first timer here, so i might have fucked up somewhat; but aren't autos known for their resiliency? I'll wait till the end to form opinions but under impressed so far.

The best seed company I've ever used, the service they offer with personal emails and freebies is second to none.
And they really are worth the wait, the flavours are unreal. Top draw seeds!!
Got a email from Bill to apologise for any delay they are exceptionally busy at the mo, which is fair enough, they are only a small team. Anyways thanks Mephisto for bringing us the best autoflower genetics.

Got 2 Ripleys as freebies with my order from seedsman. Started both, 1 i think didn't pop and the other is less than 1/3 of her RQS NL sisters at that age( 20 days). A first timer here, so i might have fucked up somewhat; but aren't autos known for their resiliency? I'll wait till the end to form opinions but under impressed so far.
I too received 2 Ripley's Freebies from Seedsman. I've dropped just 1 and she popped quick and considering the accidental abuse this Noob has inflicted on her she's a CHAMP. Honest to God man, my first grow and I have learned a LOT. She's tall, lanky, was over watered, which caused nute lock for awhile (Mg) def. under watered, and just Loved on to much(fussing). And ya know what? I'm a proud Papa of a Beautiful Mephisto Ripley's that's doing her damndest to give me some Quality Meds. And that, she is. Not the biggest producer because of my first time mistakes, but oh... quality, FROSTY buds forming and smelling like Heaven, she's my Beauty and I'm sold on Mephisto Genetics! That's why I've ordered 3 times from them already in only 2 months, very patiently waiting for last order( it will be worth it!) think I have 4 Beans picked out for next grow. All Meph's, DSCN1527.JPG RSCN1530.JPG RSCN1529.JPG DSCN1526.JPG Oh Yeah

I too received 2 Ripley's Freebies from Seedsman. I've dropped just 1 and she popped quick and considering the accidental abuse this Noob has inflicted on her she's a CHAMP. Honest to God man, my first grow and I have learned a LOT. She's tall, lanky, was over watered, which caused nute lock for awhile (Mg) def. under watered, and just Loved on to much(fussing). And ya know what? I'm a proud Papa of a Beautiful Mephisto Ripley's that's doing her damndest to give me some Quality Meds. And that, she is. Not the biggest producer because of my first time mistakes, but oh... quality, FROSTY buds forming and smelling like Heaven, she's my Beauty and I'm sold on Mephisto Genetics! That's why I've ordered 3 times from them already in only 2 months, very patiently waiting for last order( it will be worth it!) think I have 4 Beans picked out for next grow. All Meph's,View attachment 790958 View attachment 790959 View attachment 790960 View attachment 790961 Oh Yeah
That's slick man! Waiting four mine to get there

I too received 2 Ripley's Freebies from Seedsman. I've dropped just 1 and she popped quick and considering the accidental abuse this Noob has inflicted on her she's a CHAMP. Honest to God man, my first grow and I have learned a LOT. She's tall, lanky, was over watered, which caused nute lock for awhile (Mg) def. under watered, and just Loved on to much(fussing). And ya know what? I'm a proud Papa of a Beautiful Mephisto Ripley's that's doing her damndest to give me some Quality Meds. And that, she is. Not the biggest producer because of my first time mistakes, but oh... quality, FROSTY buds forming and smelling like Heaven, she's my Beauty and I'm sold on Mephisto Genetics! That's why I've ordered 3 times from them already in only 2 months, very patiently waiting for last order( it will be worth it!) think I have 4 Beans picked out for next grow. All Meph's,View attachment 790958 View attachment 790959 View attachment 790960 View attachment 790961 Oh Yeah

Nice! Looks like she has a ways to go still, so keep up the good work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back