Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After much hemming & hawing trying to decide between strains, I finally pulled the trigger just now and picked up a 3-pack each of Double Grape, Beary White, Skystomper and Triangle. Can't wait til they show up! :biggrin:

Anything with grape stomper in it is gonna be frosty in my experience!! You picked some great plants

This is my Skyrone Stomper from today (day 68), she should be pretty similar to your Skystomper.
Skyrone Stomper-2332.jpg

Anything with grape stomper in it is gonna be frosty in my experience!! You picked some great plants

This is my Skyrone Stomper from today (day 68), she should be pretty similar to your Skystomper.
View attachment 785692

Mmm...trichomes. Looks great! :thumbsup:

I'm psyched to grow 'em all out and see what they can do - I'm only comfortable running 2-3 plants at a time currently so I'll have to choose wisely, lol. I've heard Triangle is a favorite so I figured I had to experience it while I could, you know?

I ordered some seeds from here haven't even shipped yet and just seen they released Double Grape. WOW they look awesome. They as good as they look? I know I have room to put at least 5 girls in my tent.

Kind Soil you say ? uhhh okie doke dude. good luck.
Bro the kindsoil worked very well actually. I abused that dirt in sooooooo many ways and it still performed better than I expected. There may be better things you can do out there than KS but this time last year it was all the rage. And lots of folks have done well with it. Just sayin.

Now I will be using GBD's soil amendment from this point forward because I already have a good base soil to work with. But I cannot say anything bad about KS it did more than advertised in my case. But I do prefer to do biz with Mitch and the Gang for all they do for the auto world. I will never buy dirt or amendments or seeds from any other company.

@Fairlynew i haven't had any of them stunt so far. They all seem to like it. It may gave something to do with them getting natural sunlight as well, I dunno lol. It looks like I am going to get about 6 lbs off my first round of 46 plants. I am beyond stoked with that.

I ordered some seeds from here haven't even shipped yet and just seen they released Double Grape. WOW they look awesome. They as good as they look? I know I have room to put at least 5 girls in my tent.
Better my friend. Everyone who has grown the has loved em. I am about to do do a full rotation of them here at the dream farm. Can't go wrong with the DG's.

For the more experienced heads here - any reason I couldn't or shouldn't be able to grow 4 plants in a 2.5x2.5x6 tent? I'm not looking for a SOG - I'd still like the plants to have a bit of room to stretch out and do their thing. Will be starting off with Triangle and running them in two gallon Hempy buckets, if that makes a difference.

For the more experienced heads here - any reason I couldn't or shouldn't be able to grow 4 plants in a 2.5x2.5x6 tent? I'm not looking for a SOG - I'd still like the plants to have a bit of room to stretch out and do their thing. Will be starting off with Triangle and running them in two gallon Hempy buckets, if that makes a difference.

IME 1 plant in 2G coco will fill that space eventually. Some would need more than that. I'd try 1/2 gallon Hempy's to fit 4.

Just wanted to thank The Farm for handling the Illuminauto order I screwed up. Taking it in stride like it ain't no thang.

Everything was spot on, and shipping was fast. A high maintenance request was graciously granted.

Slow down a little, I'm having a hard time keeping up! (Double Grape ambush successful.)

Ha.

Lovin' it.

mg[emoji271]

IME 1 plant in 2G coco will fill that space eventually. Some would need more than that. I'd try 1/2 gallon Hempy's to fit 4.

Really? Damn. Now, I don't *have* to run 4 at once, just sorta seeing what it'd take. I'm more likely to run two at a time. I *could* always get a bigger tent, lol.

Really? Damn. Now, I don't *have* to run 4 at once, just sorta seeing what it'd take. I'm more likely to run two at a time. I *could* always get a bigger tent, lol.
1/2 G coco Hempy's can get you some dang nice sized plants, I recently finished a sour crack in 1/2G that took up about half that space. I also have a 2.5'x2.5' and 1/2G coco Hempy's is a good fit. What nutes you planning to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back