Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problemo! Here's a visual guide. You should be receiving emailed instructions as well. One pack of the super soil mix amends a typical 1.5 cu ft bag of soil. You can also mix up smaller batches by using 2 Tablespoons of mix per gallon of soil.

Is coco coir an acceptable medium to use with the super soil amendment?

Yes, instead of two layers you'll make three. The bottom 1/3rd of the pot should be mixed full strength (2 Tablespoons per gallon), the middle 1/3rd should be mixed at half strength (1 tablespoon per gallon), and the top 1/3rd should be plain coco. You can see @briman growing this way with added earthworm castings in the "super soil super trial" thread, here:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/gbds-supersoil-supertrial.41581/page-2

@coolbunny1234 check out my grows... I am growing with coco and gbd's super soil mix, in 3 gallon fabric pots.
Feel free to ask any questions. I am around day 60 so far and I think they are looking great! They definitely need their calmag in coco though. My grow links are in my signature :thumbsup:

Skyrone Stomper-2210.jpg

Family-2260.jpg

Yes, instead of two layers you'll make three. The bottom 1/3rd of the pot should be mixed full strength (2 Tablespoons per gallon), the middle 1/3rd should be mixed at half strength (1 tablespoon per gallon), and the top 1/3rd should be plain coco. You can see @briman growing this way with added earthworm castings in the "super soil super trial" thread, here:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/gbds-supersoil-supertrial.41581/page-2
Awesome man, thank you so much! Gonna prep the closet for this upcoming grow, hopefully will be able to start next week. Thanks a bunch!
@coolbunny1234 check out my grows... I am growing with coco and gbd's super soil mix, in 3 gallon fabric pots.
Feel free to ask any questions. I am around day 60 so far and I think they are looking great! They definitely need their calmag in coco though. My grow links are in my signature :thumbsup:

View attachment 782818

View attachment 782819
Looking awesome dude! I've got 3 gallon airpots I'm gonna use for the first time, in combo with gbds super soil for the illuminautos :pass:

So I did something a little different because it worked with my kindsoil the first go round with the super soils. I mixed it up full strength and planted in a full pot of full strength no top layer of plain. I was doing the "plug@ method that @Fairlynew or @Eyes on Fire uses but I ditched the solo cup and just dug out a small handful and put the plain roots in. But I forgot to do it on a few of them and so they just went into the full strength pots and they all did great so I am goin for it ok these. Mainly cause it is easier lol my grape crinkles are using your soil amendment on the old kindsoil and roots that I am reusing. And they are loving it.

I will keep you posted and let you know if it still keeps working like this.

So I did something a little different because it worked with my kindsoil the first go round with the super soils. I mixed it up full strength and planted in a full pot of full strength no top layer of plain. I was doing the "plug@ method that @Fairlynew or @Eyes on Fire uses but I ditched the solo cup and just dug out a small handful and put the plain roots in. But I forgot to do it on a few of them and so they just went into the full strength pots and they all did great so I am goin for it ok these. Mainly cause it is easier lol my grape crinkles are using your soil amendment on the old kindsoil and roots that I am reusing. And they are loving it.

I will keep you posted and let you know if it still keeps working like this.

I've tried a few plants without using a plain top layer and they stunted out into popsicle sized plants. Hopefully you'll have better results than I did a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back