Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gbd did make a thread here on afn about the auctions at the time :D

I don't think that the point ... many of us would have to sign up for mentioned social media platforms... i think the carvat lies there not in commucation ... but forcing ones hand in order to join a auction BAH ..

i bet you have plenty of customer there, but i will never be one of them :cuss:

I don't think that the point ... many of us would have to sign up for mentioned social media platforms... i think the carvat lies there not in commucation ... but forcing ones hand in order to join a auction BAH ..

i bet you have plenty of customer there, but i will never be one of them :cuss:

I wish there was a better way to do it but instagram is truly the best platform for it. By not joining you guys are only missing out on a whole wealth of beautiful pictures, great information, and the latest news in the cannaworld. Not just autoflowers but across the entire community. It's like a condensed forum and is another great resource just like afn is.

I wish there was a better way to do it but instagram is truly the best platform for it. By not joining you guys are only missing out on a whole wealth of beautiful pictures, great information, and the latest news in the cannaworld. Not just autoflowers but across the entire community. It's like a condensed forum and is another great resource just like afn is.
I got on it a while back out of curiosity and like following MG, and some others. One seems to have more control over what they see on there. The pictures from around the industry are very interesting.

the coding needed to hold the auction added to the mephisto site .. is pitiful compared to benefits ... so that is not an excuse ... just announce "specials" + "auctions" on social media and host them yourself ..

easy problem solved for the benefit of all :crying::bighug:

there is always a better way !

the coding needed to hold the auction added to the mephisto site .. is pitiful compared to benefits ... so that is not an excuse ... just announce "specials" + "auctions" on social media and host them yourself ..

easy problem solved for the benefit of all :crying::bighug:

there is always a better way !

I understand where you're coming from but the audience on instagram is much bigger than our site draws. We currently have 20.2K unique followers and get about 50 newcomers a day that have never been to our site or even know it exists, despite being courteously displayed in our instagram profile. It's a much more instant and concentrated way to interact with new and old community members alike. The downside to the instantaneous nature of instagram is that a lot of people miss posts too. I will start a thread here where I post everything from insta for the day so that way no one feels like they're missing anything.

:smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back