New Grower Mephisto fall grow bonanza

21 days for the wedding, 3bog and DG, the CDLC is 14 days. They got mosquito bits yesterday. The lights are now 18-6, 300PAR at 24". The 3bog and meph wedding are by far doing the best.
View attachment 1519909
I admit defeat on the mephisto race, yours are looking superb yet mine are close to death, ahh well, i'm just glad i have shitloads of autos to run.
uk420man

Our Mephisto wedding are almost the same age. Looking good Talon!
I noticed that as well and thanks! Mine seemed to be a bit slow until just a few days ago, I think that had to do with the height of the autoflower bag and it taking longer for the tap root to bottom out.

The 3bog seems to not like as much light as everything else, with two/three hours left in daylight she droops like a tired old prostitute! I think she needs an umbrella/shade screen to help her adjust!

22 days, everything is growing nicely, 3bog and meph wedding are tops in growth and the double grape is growing. The cdlc is a week behind and is looking great as well. Each got 1/2 gallon of water w/Yucca 6.2ph

Fungus gnats,,, Bti applied, yellow traps placed on the bags and nematodes on the way.

Even though the 3bog is right there with the wedding it doesn't like 18 hours at 300 par, with a few hours of light left in each day she gets all droopy!

IMG_20221001_085612.jpg

22 days, everything is growing nicely, 3bog and meph wedding are tops in growth and the double grape is growing. The cdlc is a week behind and is looking great as well. Each got 1/2 gallon of water w/Yucca 6.2ph

Fungus gnats,,, Bti applied, yellow traps placed on the bags and nematodes on the way.

Even though the 3bog is right there with the wedding it doesn't like 18 hours at 300 par, with a few hours of light left in each day she gets all droopy!

View attachment 1521178
At 8 days above ground, my 3BOG and Double Grape are just the opposite of yours. My DG is raging hard and my 3BOG is sorta still in mutant mode. She put out triple leaves early. She's still sorta doing it. They're in 3gal RS bags and were for seed making. 3BOG needs to stop being silly and show me good structure. I don't wanna breed mutants! LOL!

Day 26, the Meph Wedding is on top, second is 3 bog(which is kinda droopy by end of daylight), third is the Double Grape which had a slow damaged start and lastly is the CDLC, though it is a week behind.

Do I top these soon? MW and 3bog are well into node 6.

IMG_20221004_064907.jpg

Watering is 32oz top water every 3 days and 32oz bottom watered every 6 days

Day 26, the Meph Wedding is on top, second is 3 bog(which is kinda droopy by end of daylight), third is the Double Grape which had a slow damaged start and lastly is the CDLC, though it is a week behind.

Do I top these soon? MW and 3bog are well into node 6.

View attachment 1522582

Watering is 32oz top water every 3 days and 32oz bottom watered every 6 days
I would but your the farmer :toke:…. When I top I do it by the 5 node around day 21:biggrin::d5:

Yup or 5th and keep four…the biggest thing I have found is to make you you have clean shot I don’t want to FIM and leave some stem sticking up after topping…when they grow out you’ll see why it makes a knuckle there and the little bit of stem helps….hope that makes sense :goodluck:

check a few of my old thread I believe I have some good pics of when I topped:d5:

Back