New Grower Mephisto fall grow bonanza

As soon as I turned on the lights in my cabinet I peaked in and the DG, 3bog, and Mephisto wedding are above ground. The CDLC is the only straggler, but it barely had a tap root started when I put her in the soil, hopefully she pops above ground later today or tomorrow!

At the moment I only have a 2 meg camera without a macro feature so a pic of them would be crappy, a 5 meg is on the way!

The other day I stopped at the hardware store and found some plastic planter domes shoved behind winter items, I bought all 10 that they had for 1$.....! The white ORCA grow film is awesome, brighter than Mylar but easier on the eyes!
IMG_20220908_174412.jpg

I had to finish up my controller wiring so I had a viparspectra hanging from my new light for 2 days, all hooked up now! These lights dont like being photographed! LOL Currently the 4 Cspec enhanced and the two 5k strips are running at 50%, temps are only 2*f above the lung room temp!
IMG_20220910_142701.jpg

I rooted around in the CDLC pot for the seed, its tap root was all brown and manky looking, so I have another CDLC bean soaking!

Now I just have to adjust the day night schedule so that the lights are on during my night time, lights are currently on at 0400 and off at 1600, tonite I will adjust the clock on the controllers ahead 4 hours and tomorrow night another 4 hours and that should have sunrise at my 2000.

Last edited:
I put the new cdlc bean into it's pot yesterday after it developed a nice 1/4" taproot.

Already seen some fungus gnats flying around, so the next watering will have mosquito bits to start taking care of them!

I checked soil ph and ec, 6.7ph and a ec of .60 in each pot averaged.

Last edited:
Back